Check your account email address ×

56% Of voters believe Biden wants Trump in Jail so he can win election

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@ViperGTS/Z1 remember when your cult leader hid in the underground bunker beneath the White House…..:snack:  :lol: 

hiding?  To be fair, if I do recall, no one heard or saw hair nor hide of Biden at the start of COVID for quite some time.

Butch you knew that....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

hiding?  To be fair, if I do recall, no one heard or saw hair nor hide of Biden at the start of COVID for quite some time.

Butch you knew that....

That’s all it takes when your opponent is his own worst enemy. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, hayward said:

Butch you knew that....

I come and go from this place - always have.  Not an important part of my day like it is for some of you :snack:

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That’s all it takes when your opponent is his own worst enemy. 

As if the left would have recognized the fact that Biden was afraid he'd die....

Cowering piece of old worthless shit.  In a time of need of figuring a pandemic out, a man of politics supposedly helping make decisions for a country for 45+ years is nowhere to be found. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I come and go from this place - always have.  Not an important part of my day like it is for some of you :snack:

Reading comprehension problem again, eh?  

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

As if the left would have recognized the fact that Biden was afraid he'd die....

Cowering piece of old worthless shit.  In a time of need of figuring a pandemic out, a man of politics supposedly helping make decisions for a country for 45+ years is nowhere to be found. 

lol as opposed to saying it’s a hoax and it will go away like a miracle?

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

lol as opposed to saying it’s a hoax and it will go away like a miracle?

Did Trump say that while he was touting the jab?  Fuck’n A, I missed that little tid-bit.....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, hayward said:

Did Trump say that while he was touting the jab?  Fuck’n A, I missed that little tid-bit.....

This was in March 2020. “Hoax!” “Will go away quickly!” :lol:

21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We have Joe and the Hoe because of Trump. Why would we return to what the majority didn't want?

I believe you will find it was the MSM convincing you the majority didnt want Trump over Biden.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

I believe you will find it was the MSM convincing you the majority didnt want Trump over Biden.

You must watch alot of MSM. I cant remember  when ive watched any of it. As for being convinced. The only thing im convinced about is both Biden and Trump shouldn't be our options for potus.

I dont, but i have seen the false narrative being pushed on America since Trump beat Hillary.  Trump is not part of the club so having him run against the status quo makes him a great candidate imo.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I dont, but i have seen the false narrative being pushed on America since Trump beat Hillary.  Trump is not part of the club so having him run against the status quo makes him a great candidate imo.  

Trump likes to push his own false narratives as well and people like yourself lap them up. That's the bigger problem imo.

23 hours ago, Steve753 said:

We have Joe and the Hoe because of Trump. Why would we return to what the majority didn't want?

Yah, cuz Pedo Joe is doing such a great job. Are you the guys they call Sthupid Stheve?

22 hours ago, SSFB said:

Doesn’t matter if Trump wins, Soros is in charge. 

This is true. Fuck Joel, what happened to you? Do you actually buy all the bullshit this admin is pushing by keeping trump in court? I thought you were "a bit" smarter than that.

Not being willing to see what has been forced on the population is the real problem.  talk about lapping shit up.  this administration is trying to usher in the reset and the blind arent willing to face that.  it looks to me  you will eat bugs, own nothing, live in a 15min city and STILL think they arent doing anything wrong.   buuuuuuuut TRUUUUMP!!!

Just now, old indy said:

Not being willing to see what has been forced on the population is the real problem.  talk about lapping shit up.  this administration is trying to usher in the reset and the blind arent willing to face that.  it looks to me  you will eat bugs, own nothing, live in a 15min city and STILL think they arent doing anything wrong.   buuuuuuuut TRUUUUMP!!!

There you go putting words in my mouth. I've said numerous times I dont support Biden. What is it with you thick headed Trumpers. For the hundredth time they both need to go!.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

There you go putting words in my mouth. I've said numerous times I dont support Biden. What is it with you thick headed Trumpers. For the hundredth time they both need to go!.

if you don't support trUmp... you know the drill.   

:crazy:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Both sides do it.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Both sides do it.

possibly... but which type do you primarily hear it from? 

no one takes what Slowryder says seriously anyway.  

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

possibly... but which type do you primarily hear it from? 

no one takes what Slowryder says seriously anyway.  

Trumpers no doubt. Also it seems now if you're not a Trumper you're considered a groomer. Strange times. 

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well you get to chose between a doddering, soros backed communist or someone who for the last 35 years has told us what he would do if elected.

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How old are you? Serious question, same for you Stheev.

22 minutes ago, s pump said:

This is true. Fuck Joel, what happened to you? Do you actually buy all the bullshit this admin is pushing by keeping trump in court? I thought you were "a bit" smarter than that.

What happened is that for the first time in American history, a President tried to hold onto power after he had been beaten and summoned his cult to do his bidding. Even now after the lies have been exposed for what they are, his supporters are either too ill-informed or such cowards that they put their own ego over their country and insist on putting this guy into power again just to avoid having to say "I was wrong". 

• Like 1

Just now, s pump said:

Well you get to chose between a doddering, soros backed communist or someone who for the last 35 years has told us what he would do if elected.

How old are you? Serious question, same for you Stheev.

I dont have to choose anyone. Is someone forcing you?