Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Truth Social Stock Shoots Up On First Day After Hitting Stock Market

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You celebrating the Trump swamp is rather amusing.

Oh yes.... the swamp because he owns a piece of uncensored social media.        :lmao:Go TRUMP ! 

MAGA 24 !

29 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He is also doing it by promoting lies and misinformation.  Exactly what you want drained.  

He needs to be flushed with the rest 

Like collusion, and the vaccine will stop the spread, and Putin blew up his own pipeline, etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

The swamp is influenced by making money with their position.  This is exactly what Trump is doing 

Cool :thumb:

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s a meme stock. Fun though, isn’t it.

I'd like to own a meme stock that made me billions......how about you?  :lol:  

You are so predictable.  :lol:  Rather Trump, COVID or Ukraine  you come running.  

Be honest....it just burns you he fell ass backwards into billions of dollars.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to own a meme stock that made me billions......how about you?  :lol:  

You are so predictable.  :lol:  Rather Trump, COVID or Ukraine  you come running.  

Be honest....it just burns you he fell ass backwards into billions of dollars.  :lmao:

Do you know what happens with meme stocks? It seems many don’t.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Do you know what happens with meme stocks? It seems many don’t.

Will you cry if it doesn't turn out to be?   My guess is yes.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Isn’t he already crying?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

A single McDonald’s franchise makes more revenue than truth social. Tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

:pc:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A single McDonald’s franchise makes more revenue than truth social. Tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

Dude, Amazon, Google, X (Twitter), Facebook, Instagram just to name a few all lost money for years and years before they turned a profit.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude, Amazon, Google, X (Twitter), Facebook just to name a few all lost money for years and years before they turned a profit.

Dude, I said revenue, not profit. Not to mention they all had roadmaps for growth.

I’ll ask again, tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well.... Sometimes the market doesn't act like it should. If we could all predict it, we'd all be multimillionaires.   Now how bout placing that short bet.....It's a sure thing, right?

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, Amazon, Google, X (Twitter), Facebook, Instagram just to name a few all lost money for years and years before they turned a profit.

Alot of  Truth Social future hinges on whether Trump wins the race for potus or not. If he loses it will die.

Posted (edited)

Another green day? Probably not too smart to bet against the GOAT 🐐 right now:lmao:

Screenshot_20240328_093522_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well.... Sometimes the market doesn't act like it should. If we could all predict it, we'd all be multimillionaires.   Now how bout placing that short bet.....It's a sure thing, right?

Yes, the very definition of a meme stock. 

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Alot of  Truth Social future hinges on whether Trump wins the race for potus or not. If he loses it will die.

it hinges on him whether he wins or loses. He’s the only one on the platform, hence such a small user base, hence no ad revenue, hence losing money, etc etc etc.

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dude, I said revenue, not profit. Not to mention they all had roadmaps for growth.

I’ll ask again, tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

Dude....took years for many of those to get revenue as well.  

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes, the very definition of a meme stock. 

it hinges on him whether he wins or loses. He’s the only one on the platform, hence such a small user base, hence no ad revenue, hence losing money, etc etc etc.

Less then a million monthly active users.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude....took years for many of those to get revenue as well.  

Dude. Google had over a billion in revenue when it went public, same with Facebook, same with Twitter, amazon $150M, etc etc etc.

I’ll ask again for the third time, tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Dude. Google had over a billion in revenue when it went public, same with Facebook, same with Twitter, amazon $150M, etc etc etc.

I’ll ask again for the third time, tell me how the stock valuation isn’t disconnected from the companies stellar financials.

Nobody at least not me is claiming it isn't disconnected from financials.  Simply saying many were.   Having revenue is one thing making a profit is another.   Is it a risky investment?   Yep.   Can it survive and grow making its valuation more actual?   Yep.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Nobody at least not me is claiming it isn't disconnected from financials.  Simply saying many were.   Having revenue is one thing making a profit is another.   Is it a risky investment?   Yep.   Can it survive and grow making its valuation more actual?   Yep.   

And that’s why it’s meme stock, which the majority of people have no knowledge of. Comparisons to Google and Facebook when they went public(with billions of revenue when they went public) is laughable.  Until otherwise, the only comparisons are GameStop and AMC when they were artificially propped up.

• Like 1