Check your account email address ×

What’s The Problem….

• Platinum Contributing Member

450 million should not be a problem….is he lying or hiding his wealth…..I think we know the answer :lol: 

You idiot leftists have no understanding of the concept of liquidity and think every rich person is like Scrooge McDuck with a giant vault full of cash.  For the past few decades, holding cash has been an absolutely terrible way to build wealth.  Wealthy people get that...  And there's not a bank on Earth who will take foreign investments and commercial real estate as collateral at this level.

three things are true.  Trump is a billionaire.  Trump's assets are not easily liquidated.  Leftists are dipshits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

You idiot leftists have no understanding of the concept of liquidity and think every rich person is like Scrooge McDuck with a giant vault full of cash.  For the past few decades, holding cash has been an absolutely terrible way to build wealth.  Wealthy people get that...  And there's not a bank on Earth who will take foreign investments and commercial real estate as collateral at this level.

three things are true.  Trump is a billionaire.  Trump's assets are not easily liquidated.  Leftists are dipshits.

Orange cult leader is a criminal and liar who leads morons like you around like mindless sheep :lol:   He can’t find the money - time for NY to seize his properties.  Awesome!  Can’t wait! 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Orange cult leader is a criminal and liar who leads morons like you around like mindless sheep :lol:   He can’t find the money - time for NY to seize his properties.  Awesome!  Can’t wait! 

You calling anyone a mindless sheep is the most ironic post of the fucking century.  Typical intelligence and general business knowledge of the leftist voter though...

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

You calling anyone a mindless sheep is the most ironic post of the fucking century.  Typical intelligence and general business knowledge of the leftist voter though...

He's spot on about Trump though.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

You’re down in AZ and think Kari Lake speaks the truth :lol:  Tell the class more about being cult carrying member of MAGAt and your virtues of thinking for yourself.  Zero self awareness you stupid fuck :lmao:  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Giving reach arounds to Snowcuck now….FFS you really are a shameless whore.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:buttkisser:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:

Amazing isnt it?  

SR and MC are his people. What a clown . 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So if I agree with you on something, what does that make me?

Just now, Steve753 said:

So if I agree with you on something, what does that make me?

A smart motherfucker!😂

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

He stated in his deposition he had 400 million in cash. So there’s that.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Cheering on corruption and  tyranny. 

Americans are fucking retards. 

He’s guilty.  Law and order :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

He’s guilty.  Law and order :thumbsup:

And all the bogus lawsuits and judgements are playing out well for your side eh?:lmao:....will be the demise of Biden and crew....keep em going. :thumb:...after each one the GOAT 🐐 polls higher and Mr. dementia slides. ....MAGA 24 !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re down in AZ and think Kari Lake speaks the truth :lol:  Tell the class more about being cult carrying member of MAGAt and your virtues of thinking for yourself.  Zero self awareness you stupid fuck :lmao:  

I didn't vote for Trump... so yeah, I'm a total MAGA...

But typical response. You won't even argue the fact that you don't understand the first thing about business, finance, or liquidity so you make up personal insults.  Next you'll be calling me a racist, which is the de facto declaration of defeat for the modern shitlib.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

But typical response. You won't even argue the fact that you don't understand the first thing about business, finance, or liquidity so you make up personal insults.  Next you'll be calling me a racist, which is the de facto declaration of defeat for the modern shitlib.

:kneebash:

oofff Snowcunt owned 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh - I understand it.  Point is he should have kept his fucking mouth shut instead of bragging his wealth.  The criminal is writing checks he can’t cash :thumbsup:

You’re :backpeddle: on orange con criminal :lol:  Fun to watch :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:kneebash:

oofff Snowcunt owned 

well, to be fair, owning Snowcunt is kindof like bumper bowling... it's pretty much impossible to fuck up...

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

well, to be fair, owning Snowcunt is kindof like bumper bowling... it's pretty much impossible to fuck up...

:lol:  Says the guy defending the indefensible :lol: 

Where’s his cult gonna hang out…..maybe they can visit Peter in jail….winning :lol: 

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Cheering on corruption and  tyranny. 

Liberals are fucking retards. 

I made a small correction in your post, get it right next time dammit. :lmao::bc:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I made a small correction in your post, get it right next time dammit. :lmao::bc:

True , my statement wasnt fair . At least half this Country sees how evil these Bastard Democrats are. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Snowcuck cheering on Letitia James is so on point for the white guilt poster child.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks