Check your account email address ×

ELEVATION DOESNT MATTER HERRRRDERRRRR

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , did I say anything about you owning one dumbfuck? Talk about self owning 

Who federally certifies sleds HP numbers and where can I find them? Are sled manufactures bound by this??

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Is Tommcat certifying power for the Feds now? Curious? Is he bound to SAE standard for regulation and held criminally responsible for any intentional deviation? 

No Tom is NOT.

Tell me who is and where can you find this info please.

Are sled manufactures held CRIMINALLY responsible to produce these hp numbers?? 

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who federally certifies sleds HP numbers and where can I find them? Are sled manufactures bound by this??

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

No Tom is NOT.

Tell me who is and where can you find this info please.

Are sled manufactures held CRIMINALLY responsible to produce these hp numbers?? 

No but aircraft and car manus are and the power levels are rated at sea level. Kill yourself you stupid faggot ass worthless retard 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No but aircraft and car manus are.

So why did you ask if Tom was??

You had no point and made up another lie?

Dramatic effect?

Or just triggered?

Just stop ️ 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Is Tommcat certifying power for the Feds now? Curious? Is he bound to SAE standard for regulation and held criminally responsible for any intentional deviation? 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

So why did you ask if Tom was??

You had no point and made up another lie?

Dramatic effect?

Or just triggered?

Just stop ️ 

Cause your dumbfuck ass brought up his dyno which has nothing to do with manufacturer power rating you stupid motherfucker. Kill your self you dumbfuck disingenuous retarded cunt 

Were industry standards and definitions concerning commercial turbo utilization developed in the aircraft industry? Yes

Are aircraft engines federally certified and regulated and dynotested. Yes 

Is their power rated at sea level. Yes

Is a turbo normalized engine turbocharged? No 

Is Tommcat a dumbfuck retard who’s too much of a coward to say publicly that Glen Halls slingshot tune wouldn’t work? Yes ….100% 

Also the best one from ole Tommcat 

Turbo 4 stroke motors have a “powerband” that’s unrelated to the compressor map or airflow restrictions :lol: real fucking genius 

28 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Nobody

That's what I thought :bc:

I do believe they have to be HP certified to be imported to Scandinavian countries but the numbers I saw were very safe. I think the 800 HO Poo was around 140, 800cfi low 130's.

Holy fuck , two dumbfucks arguing points nobody was trying to make :lol: you can’t even come close to making this shit up

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck , two dumbfucks arguing points nobody was trying to make :lol: you can’t even come close to making this shit up

What does that have to do with turnips?  Kill yourself.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What does that have to do with turnips?  Kill yourself.

Idk man , I’m just here for talking about how turbo normalized and turbo charged are two distinct things 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

That's what I thought :bc:

I do believe they have to be HP certified to be imported to Scandinavian countries but the numbers I saw were very safe. I think the 800 HO Poo was around 140, 800cfi low 130's.

No idea, the stuff we sell to norway, sweden etc, is clearly "race" only and doesn't have to follow anyones mandates.

Learning to tune around their fuel availability is always interesting though.

4 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

No idea, the stuff we sell to norway, sweden etc, is clearly "race" only and doesn't have to follow anyones mandates.

Learning to tune around their fuel availability is always interesting though.

Yes isn't their petrol quite low on octane or rated differently?

I'm sure it's nothing Ben hasn't experienced before:lol:

Edited by HSR

Just now, HSR said:

Yes isn't their petrol quite low on octane or rated differently?

The pump gas octane is rated way different than ours, and the race fuel isnt allowed to have any lead.

So where most of my tuning and builds are based on Q16, i have to change them substantially for the vikings.

2 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

The pump gas octane is rated way different than ours, and the race fuel isnt allowed to have any lead.

So where most of my tuning and builds are based on Q16, i have to change them substantially for the vikings.

Gotcha :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

How about Glen Halls tunes where he adds 80-90hp to the stock turbo clutching and the sleds run just as hard as any pump gas trail sled built by anyone with any clutching? How about that?  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about Glen Halls tunes where he adds 80-90hp to the stock turbo clutching and the sleds run just as hard as any pump gas trail sled built by anyone with any clutching? How about that?  

Shut up stupid, we are done listening to your bullshit :lol:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Shut up stupid, we are done listening to your bullshit :lol:

You’ve done nothing but get pummeled and you drug Tommcat the retard over here to get the same. Pathetic retards