Check your account email address ×

ELEVATION DOESNT MATTER HERRRRDERRRRR

5 hours ago, HSR said:

What's also strange is them dumb as fuck engineers at BRP use 3 totally different clutch combinations for the 850 N/A and the 2 turbocharged models. They should have let the electricians clutch them with 1 combo that covered that very small hp range and saved money.

Stupid fucks at BRP don't know what they are doing amirite???

Maybe hire FS.COMs resident clutch expert?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You’ve never told me why a good clutch setup at 7800 suddenly becomes a bad one at 8600. Is it because you’re dumb as fuck and have no clue what’s being discussed? Yah ….it is. Inbred sister fucking retard 

Just now, f7ben said:

You’ve never told me why a good clutch setup at 7800 suddenly becomes a bad one at 8600. Is it because you’re dumb as fuck and have no clue what’s being discussed? Yah ….it is. Inbred sister fucking retard 

KILL YOURSELF 

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ben uses correction factor buttons in all his clutches now. They are altitude, temperature and HP compensating.

They even work below sea level for guys dumb enough to try water skipping a 4 stroke Phazer. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This thread should be locked by admin 

I guess I could stop posting and he can call himself the winner but I think my voice in his head won't stop.

6 hours ago, HSR said:

In case you were unaware Ben, correction factors look at more than just altitude. It is an imaginary number created for comparison purposes and NOTHING else. Do you sled at 60*f and 0% humidity too????

STD Correction

STD, or standard correction, represents one of the oldest correction factors used by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). STD is also known as J607 and it uses standard conditions of 60-degrees F, 29.92inHg and 0-percent humidity. For you engine dyno enthusiasts, these factors should look familiar, as STD (J607) is one of the most popular correction factors available and used almost exclusively by NASCAR teams to compare results from chassis dyno testing to results from the engine dyno. STD is also one of the most stable correction factors, in that it has not been changed for many years and the ideal factors remain consistent.

Altitude is not entered into a dyno for correction factor. Ambient air temp and humidity, plus station baro pressure are the only things we enter.

Now, you can enter altitude if you need to figure out actual station pressure, if all you have is corrected pressure, like you'd get from the local weather report. Most dyno software will make that calculation if needed.

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

Altitude is not entered into a dyno for correction factor. Ambient air temp and humidity, plus station baro pressure are the only things we enter.

Now, you can enter altitude if you need to figure out actual station pressure, if all you have is corrected pressure, like you'd get from the local weather report. Most dyno software will make that calculation if needed.

Interesting. What say you @f7ben ?? Is he right or wrong??? Does the software on your dyno make the calculations?

Don't be shy now.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Interesting. What say you @f7ben ?? Is he right or wrong??? Does the software on your dyno make the calculations?

Don't be shy now.

Is Tommcat certifying power for the Feds now? Curious? Is he bound to SAE standard for regulation and held criminally responsible for any intentional deviation? 

What the fuck is your point you stupid motherfucker? 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is Tommcat certifying power for the Feds now? Curious? Is he bound to SAE standard for regulation and held criminally responsible for any intentional deviation? 

What the fuck is your point you stupid motherfucker? 

Who federally certifies sleds HP numbers and where can I find them? Are sled manufactures bound by this??

You said my opinion doesn't mean anything because I don't own a turbo. Does the same apply to you with regards to dyno's? Or do you have experience owning and operating one?

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who federally certifies sleds HP numbers and where can I find them? Are sled manufactures bound by this??

You said my opinion doesn't mean anything because I don't own a turbo. Does the same apply to you with regards to dyno's? Or do you have experience owning and operating one?

I never said anything about you owning a turbo. I said your opinion doesn’t matter because you’re dumb as fuck and have zero fundamental understanding of what’s being discussed 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said anything about you owning a turbo. I said your opinion doesn’t matter because you’re dumb as fuck and have zero fundamental understanding of what’s being discussed 

Just now, HSR said:

Was the argument about sleds or about the definition of turbo charged and turbo normalized? Your own definition stated an increase in “rated” power. You got owned and cried 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Was the argument about sleds or about the definition of turbo charged and turbo normalized? Your own definition stated an increase in “rated” power. You got owned and cried 

Just now, f7ben said:

This thread is awesome.

Epic Ben beat down.

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

This thread is awesome.

Epic Ben beat down.

I wanna know who certifies these recreational motors? Who do I call :dunno:

My 9.9hp Evinrude is only putting out 9.5 to 9.6 tops at my altitude. It's too small for the sea :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I wanna know who certifies these recreational motors? Who do I call :dunno:

My 9.9hp Evinrude is only putting out 9.5 to 9.6 tops at my altitude. It's too small for the sea :lol:

Man are you a dumbfuck 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:34 AM, f7ben said:

Tell me your experience with them. I can’t wait. Stupid know nothing fucking retard

TURBOCHARGED NORMALIZED HERRR DERRR DERRRR :lol: what a fucking idiot 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never said anything about you owning a turbo. 

:owned:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Man are you a dumbfuck