Check your account email address ×

Admired Abroad….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not quite…..Australia gets it as do other Democracies around the world who saw the cult leader first hand :snack:

Malcolm Turnbull says Donald Trump's 'creepy' embrace of Vladimir Putin a threat to Australian security

Mr Turnbull served as prime minister for part of Mr Trump's first term in office and said he observed his "awe" for Putin.

"When you see Trump with Putin, as I have on a few occasions, he's like the 12-year-old boy who goes to high school and meets the captain of the football team. My hero!

"It is really creepy … the creepiness was palpable," he said.

"He is attracted to dictators and tyrants like [North Korean leader] Kim Jong Un and [Chinese President] Xi Jinping and he threatened to undermine or pull out of America's longest standing alliances."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-27/malcolm-turnbull-on-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin/103505294

• Gold Member

What a bunch of horseshit :lol:

From the Australians that were forced to shelter inside for 2 years , forced Jabs or face being arrested and jailed. :lol:

That country is a joke 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

From the Australians that were forced to shelter inside for 2 years , forced Jabs or face being arrested and jailed. :lol:

That country is a joke 

Facts bud.  You idolize a cult leader who calls certain ethnicities close to you names and admires Putin.  You’re want to kiss the ring of an autocrat…..you're not very bright.  

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Facts bud.  You idolize a cult leader who calls certain ethnicities close to you names and admires Putin.  You’re want to kiss the ring of an autocrat…..you're not very bright.  

Trump isnt my idol dummy. 

He is just worth voting for over the disgusting Democrat filth currently in office. 

• Like 1

Trump isnt my idol dummy. 

He is just worth voting for over the disgusting Democrat filth currently in office. 

You idolize him.  Another limp wristed pussy move by you attempting to avoid it :lol: 

Filth has been found guilty of sexual assault by a jury of their peers….and you support it.  Tell me more lil fella :lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You idolize him.  Another limp wristed pussy move by you attempting to avoid it :lol: 

Filth has been found guilty of sexual assault by a jury of their peers….and you support it.  Tell me more lil fella :lol: 

You have a desk job and cant change a fuse. We all know who is limp wristed you old queen. :thumb:

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You have a desk job and cant change a fuse. We all know who is limp wristed you old queen. :thumb:

You’re young and dumb.  You have no clue the amount of blue collar work I’ve done….id make you look foolish.  Your lil sausage fingers cutting rotten wood to load in a clapped out Escalade (who the fuck uses an Escalade for a work vehicle :lol: ) hardly qualifies :lmao: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re young and dumb.  You have no clue the amount of blue collar work I’ve done….id make you look foolish.  Your lil sausage fingers cutting rotten wood to load in a clapped out Escalade (who the fuck uses an Escalade for a work vehicle :lol: ) hardly qualifies :lmao: 

Ha I did that for fun bud, thats not my job :lol: The tractor was at my shop so Caddy got used big deal .

I have Work trucks too but you keep speculating .:lol:

Ha I did that for fun bud, thats not my job :lol: The tractor was at my shop so Caddy got used big deal .

I have Work trucks too but you keep speculating .:lol:

I don’t give two fucks what you do or do not have.  You’re a sawed off lil POS with a big red hat who’s too spineless to stand up for your significant other :lol: 

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

That country is a joke 

Nice Trump cover for the rapist.

• Gold Member

I don’t give two fucks what you do or do not have.  You’re a sawed off lil POS with a big red hat who’s too spineless to stand up for your significant other :lol: 

Sure you do . Thats why you constantly talk about me . Id mop the floor with You ya Pale frail little half a man sissy :lol:

"Raised by educators" was all I needed to know :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Nice Trump cover for the rapist.

"This wasnt Rape. Most people think of Rape as sexy." 

:lol:

Just now, EvilBird said:

Sure you do . Thats why you constantly talk about me . Id mop the floor with You ya Pale frail little half a man sissy :lol:

:lol: I rarely acknowledge your stupidity :lmao:  You have no chance lil fella.  None :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: I rarely acknowledge your stupidity :lmao:  You have no chance lil fella.  None :thumbsup:

:bc:  Likewise 

You're to afraid to show the board your face let alone beat up anyone.

Go and make your kids beds or something. Adults are conversing here.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

You're to afraid to show the board your face let alone beat up anyone.

Go and make your kids beds or something. Adults are conversing here.

Show your picture!!!!!!!

:mc:

Sorry Amish Stheve find something else to snap it too weirdo. 

He tries so hard. Ive ignored him for months. Yet everyday I've got him quoting me. Like anything he has to say is relevant.

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He tries so hard. Ive ignored him for months. Yet everyday I've got him quoting me. Like anything he has to say is relevant.

Says the Guy that posts all day and that back-reads for hours just to try and be relevant. 

:lmao:

Edited by EvilBird

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:bc:  Likewise 

You see how every interaction with him is exactly the same. Lame insinuations and position assignments riddled with emojis. He never matured past grade school

• Like 3

Just now, Skidooski said:

You see how every interaction with him is exactly the same. Lame insinuations and position assignments riddled with emojis. He never matured past grade school

The same can be said for EB.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You intimidate the shit out of him :lol:  He’s like a lil yapping puppy…..looking for attention.  

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

The same can be said for EB.

And :fluffy:.  The sites biggest pussy :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Calls me little Guy , young and dumb , 8 year old etc yet acts like a Child Himself :lol:

Creepy ......And yet we cant call him a ....... :owned:

You intimidate the shit out of him :lol:  He’s like a lil yapping puppy…..looking for attention.  

It all started when I repeated what he said his wife does for a living.

He's been obsessed with me since.