Check your account email address ×

Did You Hear….

• Platinum Contributing Member

Orange criminal with bone spurs mocks a soldier for their service.  Unreal any patriot would continue to kiss the spurs…..:snack:

:saluting:

25 minutes ago, toslow said:

Old news, Also fake

From today and it’s real :thumbsup:  And you’re a brain dead fucking moron :thumbsup:

the dude went to Africa, Is there a war happening in Africa. Fuck you two morons go on like he is some kinda war hero

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

Really did not see any mocking in that clip..... Other than Trump a little pissed that Haley decided to run against him even though she said she would never do it.   Never double cross the GOAT 🐐 :thumbsup:.. we saw what happened to DeSantis... And Haley is suffering the same fate

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You sure are a Trump cock gobbler.

Neal

Nope not at all, I just choose to not go down that anti trump rabbit hole. i choose see things logically.

You handful of leftist morons are living in a world that you've choose to let control you're every waken moment. Kinda sad watching you folks self destruct 

Edited by toslow

47 minutes ago, toslow said:

the dude went to Africa, Is there a war happening in Africa. Fuck you two morons go on like he is some kinda war hero

The want to be Commander in Chief doesn’t mock soldiers for political points. I’m sorry that we’re not in a war, but soldiers and their families make actual sacrifices for their country.

Mocking those that serve isn’t logical.

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nope not at all, I just choose to not go down that anti trump rabbit hole. i choose see things logically.

You handful of leftist morons are living in a world that you've choose to let control you're every waken moment. Kinda sad watching you folks self destruct 

What a load of horseshit.

Neal

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The want to be Commander in Chief doesn’t mock soldiers for political points. I’m sorry that we’re not in a war, but soldiers and their families make actual sacrifices for their country.

Mocking those that serve isn’t logical.

Again.....where is the mocking?   Asking where he is?..... You guys sure are sensitive bunch:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What a load of horseshit.

Neal

Why? Cause what i said strikes the truth. You just hate to admit it. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again.....where is the mocking?   Asking where he is?..... You guys sure are sensitive bunch:lmao:

You’re implying he doesn’t actually know, or forgot? 

Edited by akvanden

It’s bone spurs mo - John McCain, Gold Star families, knows more than the generals….snd the cult makes excuses