Check your account email address ×

Mexican drug cartels are targeting America’s ‘last best place’

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Last time I was in Montana was 05, meth was a big problem then. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

When I drove through Mammoth I saw a guy shooting up while he was sitting on a planter. There were little kids and families walking by. Someone should’ve pulled him behind a building and beat the shit out of him. Disgusting. Society has become much too tolerant. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When I drove through Mammoth I saw a guy shooting up while he was sitting on a planter. There were little kids and families walking by. Someone should’ve pulled him behind a building and beat the shit out of him. Disgusting. Society has become much too tolerant. 

it is

• Like 1

Legalize all illegal drugs. Anyone with common sense knows not to get addicted to illegal drugs…..end of story. More are using because they know If they overdose thy can get  Narcan and survive only to use again.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Legalize all illegal drugs. Anyone with common sense knows not to get addicted to illegal drugs…..end of story. More are using because they know If they overdose thy can get  Narcan and survive only to use again.

they should ban narcan

• Like 2

Economics 101.... Overpriced real estate, sky hi priced recreational drugs...  What's this world coming to?    

Any leads on farmland in a bad neighborhood in Big Sky County?