Check your account email address ×

Is this what will finally get the liberal media to turn on sniffer Joe?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its obvious the deep state wants him gone.

Honestly Trump supporters should not be happy about this.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been saying all along that Joe will not be the chosen one. How will MC and snow rider make sense of that as it unfolds? Should be interesting. 

I concur.  There is no way he can debate a paper bag, let alone another human.

Neal

• Haha 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I concur.  There is no way he can debate a paper bag, let alone another human.

Neal

His decline is accelerating. He’s now talked to two dead people and is claiming his son died in Iraq. This all during the last two weeks. People that lie a lot through their lives have a much more difficult time keeping facts straight when they move into a cognitive decline.  Too many lies and too much to keep track of. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.  

Once he gets the delegates he will announce his departure and the DNC will pick who they want.

Democracy.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

My 80 yo mom has had some mental decline in the past 4 months.   Its scary the similarities.  I can't imagine someone struggling with small things as she is being the President.   To be honest it kind of makes me nauseous.    

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yup... I would definitely rather see Trump run against Biden but still think he will beat the likes of Newsom.  If Mike runs, I'm not too sure.

Come on Sleepy Joe, use some of that Whitehouse cocaine to prop you up til November.:lmao:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been saying all along that Joe will not be the chosen one. How will MC and snow rider make sense of that as it unfolds? Should be interesting. 

MC will go hard, toolkit will disappear 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

My 80 yo mom has had some mental decline in the past 4 months.   Its scary the similarities.  I can't imagine someone struggling with small things as she is being the President.   To be honest it kind of makes me nauseous.    

My mom is 87, she is still pretty sharp and lives alone, my dad was good till about 90.

Biden is toast and has been for some time, just imagine what they are pumping him with to try and make him somewhat coherent.  Its undeniable, and yet the sheep keep defending him.:lol:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup... I would definitely rather see Trump run against Biden but still think he will beat the likes of Newsom.  If Mike runs, I'm not too sure.

Come on Sleepy Joe, use some of that Whitehouse cocaine to prop you up til November.:lmao:

He will beat both of them.  Nobody wants california so Newsome will be a failure off the bat.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

My mom is 87, she is still pretty sharp and lives alone, my dad was good till about 90.

Biden is toast and has been for some time, just imagine what they are pumping him with to try and make him somewhat coherent.  Its undeniable, and yet the sheep keep defending him.:lol:

What's bothersome is when you look at what's going on here what do we really have a President for.  How much can be done at the executive branch without them being mentally present at all.   Its really disturbing.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find it terribly cruel what the DNC is doing to Joe. Using him as a figurehead. Just keep him alive and push him around. It’s like America’s version of Lenin with a heartbeat. 

• Like 2

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I find it terribly cruel what the DNC is doing to Joe. Using him as a figurehead. Just keep him alive and push him around. It’s like America’s version of Lenin with a heartbeat. 

Dr. Jill should get as much blame as the party.   WTF is she thinking.  He will now go down as a laughing stock and they knew this about him before he started the campaign in 2020. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Dr. Jill should get as much blame as the party.   WTF is she thinking.  He will now go down as a laughing stock and they knew this about him before he started the campaign in 2020. 

She’s a selfish woman. 

Its really obvious there are many decisions that absolutely should be left to the President that others are making for him.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s a selfish woman. 

Guess she finally got what she wanted when she left her first husband for a powerful politician.  

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

His decline is accelerating. He’s now talked to two dead people and is claiming his son died in Iraq. This all during the last two weeks. People that lie a lot through their lives have a much more difficult time keeping facts straight when they move into a cognitive decline.  Too many lies and too much to keep track of. 

Indeed, we have seen Biden’s decline in office and will probably get to see Trump’s mental decline as well.

Hooray for us!

Neal

Just now, Highmark said:

What's bothersome is when you look at what's going on here what do we really have a President for.  How much can be done at the executive branch without them being mentally present at all.   Its really disturbing.    

Putin said it best yesterday with regards to the president being just a puppet.  The real decisions are being made by the permanent government, ie deepstate.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, we have seen Biden’s decline in office and will probably get to see Trump’s mental decline as well.

Hooray for us!

Neal

Bullshit, Trump is sharp and goes for hours without a teleprompter.  If you're just realizing Biden's braindead now then you are a complete fool.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Its not just the DNC, its the entire propaganda backed msm that lied to the American public and the world that Biden was competent.  He never was.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

:lol:

What a good Trump dick sucker you are.  Polish them boots boy!

Neal

Talk about a bootlicker.  Fascist nazi bootlicking dictator.