Check your account email address ×

Bidens mental state and bringing charges against him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

They have the same rights as the president on classifying or declassifying documents.

Neal

You are wrong.   The VP can only declassify what they themselves classified.   So pending who classified the documents he has he very well could have broken the law.

He also had documents when he was a Senator which they have ZERO declassifying powers. 

On top of that he disclosed them to people without any security clearance.   

It states in section 1.3 that “The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President; (2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register…”

Declassification authority is defined in Section 6.1(l) of E.O. 13292. It is granted to: “(1) the official who authorized the original classification…; (2) the originator’s current successor in function; (3) a supervisory official of either; or (4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official.”

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You are wrong.   The VP can only declassify what they themselves classified. 

He also had documents when he was a Senator which they have ZERO declassifying powers. 

On top of that he disclosed them to people without any security clearance.   

It states in section 1.3 that “The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President; (2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register…”

Declassification authority is defined in Section 6.1(l) of E.O. 13292. It is granted to: “(1) the official who authorized the original classification…; (2) the originator’s current successor in function; (3) a supervisory official of either; or (4) officials delegated declassification authority in writing by the agency head or the senior agency official.”

The VP would be a supervisory official.

And also you/we don’t know about the delegation of declassification given in writing.  

So certainly one legal out, and possibly a second is covered.

You fuckin lost dude.

Biden and Pence gave back documents when asked, Trump did not.

Neal

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The VP would be a supervisory official.

And also you/we don’t know about the delegation of declassification given in writing.  

So certainly one legal out, and possibly a second is covered.

You fuckin lost dude.

Neal

Ok track bend..... :lol:  Hur basically said he didn't charge him because he was old and forgetful not because he had documents he by law could have possessed.   If they found Biden had the legal right to possess the documents they would have stated that.  FFS man I thought you were smarter than this.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Ok track bend..... :lol:  Hur basically said he didn't charge him because he was old and forgetful not because he had documents he by law could have possessed.   FFS man I thought you were smarter than this.   

Indeed, the whole can of worms of declassification power wasn’t opened, yet Trumpers are screaming, HE WASNT PRESEDINNETY THOUGHHH!!!

I’m not the one who fucked up the understanding here bubs, that’s you and AC, you ain’t dumping your mistakes on me.

The same excuse was given for Pence.  “I forgot” is a lot easier than going down the declassification road.  And in the end, again, Trump had a more egregious classified document mishandling situation.  

To me it’s all horseshit, there should be about 3 classified documents in the entirety of the government, and none are what Hillary, Pence, Biden, or Trump had.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, the whole can of worms of declassification power wasn’t opened, yet Trumpers are screaming, HE WASNT PRESEDINNETY THOUGHHH!!!

I’m not the one who fucked up the understanding here bubs, that’s you and AC, you ain’t dumping your mistakes on me.

The same excuse was given for Pence.  “I forgot” is a lot easier than going down the declassification road.  And in the end, again, Trump had a more egregious classified document mishandling situation.  

To me it’s all horseshit, there should be about 3 classified documents in the entirety of the government, and none are what Hillary, Pence, Biden, or Trump had.

Neal

You're a retard.

• Like 1

Neal

:lmao:Priceless.  Dude I'm spot on with this and you are out in left field.   Its very clear SC could and would have charged him if he wasn't an elderly man with memory problems.   I fucking owned your ass on this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Priceless.  Dude I'm spot on with this and you are out in left field.   Its very clear SC could and would have charged him if he wasn't an elderly man with memory problems.   I fucking owned your ass on this. 

You were 100% wrong on VP classification powers.  You, wrong.  AC, wrong.  You can’t admit it so you are trying to deflect towards me.  Ain’t happening skippy.

You don’t know jack shit about what the SC would or would not have done.  For fucks sake you are grasping at the last remaining straws.

You didn’t own shit, you fucked up and are sprinting for cover.

:lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You were 100% wrong on VP classification powers.  You, wrong.  AC, wrong.  You can’t admit it so you are trying to deflect towards me.  Ain’t happening skippy.

You don’t know jack shit about what the SC would or would not have done.  For fucks sake you are grasping at the last remaking straws.

You didn’t own shit, you fucked up and are sprinting for cover.

:lol:

Neal

:lol:   Poor track bend.   Or is it lug flick?   I guess either work.  

Dude everybody with any recall of that thread knows you have zero ability to admit you are wrong.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Sup there captain deflect and run for cover?  :dunno:

Neal

Damn lug flick....I really got you fired up over this.  :lol:   

Well I caught you 100% in a lie so I jumped in.

Any more Captain Deflection?

Neal

FFS dude....he NEVER would have stated it this way if Biden didn't have documents he shouldn't have had.

This was despite the fact that the special counsel "uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified information after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said.

"These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods," said the report.

The materials were found in "the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home," the report said.

Notably, Hur believed that at trial Biden could come across not only as "sympathetic," but forgetful and not capable of the willfulness required to convict.

• Like 1