Check your account email address ×

Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So is the DOJ using the opposing parties fake opposition research to go after a candidate then sitting President.

So is political prosecutions on the value of someone's real estate when no party was injured.

So is political prosecutions on documents a President has in his possession and going to his residence with armed FBI agents who tipped off the media so they could make a big show of it.

All the while their is evidence of corruption of the current President that they do very little to nothing on.   

GMAFB.  Save democracy!!!!!!!   :baby:

So is starting a riot when you lose an election.

Just now, Steve753 said:

So is starting a riot when you lose an election.

:lmao: Nope....no such thing as a 2 tiered justice system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/government-drops-charges-against-all-inauguration-protesters-n889531

/ Source: The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors on Friday moved to drop charges against the last 39 people accused of participating in a violent protest on the day of President Donald Trump's inauguration.

The motion to dismiss charges by the U.S. attorney's office seemingly ends an 18-month saga that started with the Justice Department attempting to convict more than 190 people.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So is the DOJ using the opposing parties fake opposition research to go after a candidate then sitting President.

So is political prosecutions on the value of someone's real estate when no party was injured.

So is political prosecutions on documents a President has in his possession and going to his residence with armed FBI agents who tipped off the media so they could make a big show of it.

All the while their is evidence of corruption of the current President that they do very little to nothing on.   

GMAFB.  Save democracy!!!!!!!   :baby:

LOL,  All that I said is that impeachment is a joke. The votes are always split down party lines. I personally don't feel that impeachment is the answer, but you are welcome to believe whatever you wish :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Nope....no such thing as a 2 tiered justice system.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/government-drops-charges-against-all-inauguration-protesters-n889531

/ Source: The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors on Friday moved to drop charges against the last 39 people accused of participating in a violent protest on the day of President Donald Trump's inauguration.

The motion to dismiss charges by the U.S. attorney's office seemingly ends an 18-month saga that started with the Justice Department attempting to convict more than 190 people.

:lol:

Ya that's the same as what Trump did.

Just now, ckf said:

LOL,  All that I said is that impeachment is a joke. The votes are always split down party lines. I personally don't feel that impeachment is the answer, but you are welcome to believe whatever you wish :thumbsup:

Well neither is a politically biased two tiered justice system but you are welcome to believe whatever you wish as well. :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Ya that's the same as what Trump did.

And what Trump did isn't one millionth as bad as what the corrupt DOJ and deep state did in their attempt at a coup. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

And what Trump did isn't one millionth as bad as what the corrupt DOJ and deep state did in their attempt at a coup. 

So does that justify what Trump did in your mind? And nice to see you admit Trump caused the riot finally.

So does that justify what Trump did in your mind? And nice to see you admit Trump caused the riot finally.

Ah yes more reading into what I think.  You like to think you're good at that. 

What I think Trump did is speak to a rally about the corruption in our govt and tell them to peacefully protest.   I can even post it again for you.   His EXACT words.  Posted that a number of times.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Ah yes more reading into what I think.  You like to think you're good at that. 

What I think Trump did is speak to a rally about the corruption in our govt and tell them to peacefully protest.   I can even post it again for you.   His EXACT words.  Posted that a number of times.

I think you're full of shit. Trump knew exactly how his cult would react to his exact words. 

I think you're full of shit. Trump knew exactly how his cult would react to his exact words. 

There you go thinking you KNOW again.   :lol:  You're amazing!  :lol2: 

pzOEUGCh_400x400.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who fucking cares?  "Cult".  :lol: 

TDS has led to a spectacular Covidian version of humanoid.  

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who fucking cares?  "Cult".  :lol: 

TDS has led to a spectacular Covidian version of humanoid.  

Simply amazing....virtually every Trump hater was all in on COVID and believed everything the govt and big pharma told them.  They were also all in on giving billions to Ukraine.  Its genetic I tell you.   They will all evolve the same way MC did.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Simply amazing....virtually every Trump hater was all in on COVID and believed everything the govt and big pharma told them.  Its genetic I tell you.   They will all evolve the same way MC did.  :lmao:

Do you believe Trump when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Do you believe Trump when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives?

No but I believe it may have saved the lives of people with pre-existing conditions.   Considering how many unhealthy people there are in the world (especially in the US) who knows.   

Just now, Highmark said:

No but I believe it may have saved the lives of people with pre-existing conditions.   Considering how many unhealthy people there are in the world (especially in the US) who knows.   

You can't have it both ways. Was he correct when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives? Yes or no?

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simply amazing....virtually every Trump hater was all in on COVID and believed everything the govt and big pharma told them. 

:lol: :lol:

27 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You can't have it both ways. Was he correct when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives? Yes or no?

Jesus man get over yourself.   I can do/say whatever the fuck I want.   I've never waivered from the stance that the vaccine was needed and saved lives of unhealthy people.  My complaint is they went all in and tried to force it on everyone.   I also don't think they've been truthful on side effects from the time of the original trials thru today.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus man get over yourself.   I can do/say whatever the fuck I want.   I've never waivered from the stance that the vaccine was needed and saved lives of unhealthy people.  My complaint is they went all in and tried to force it on everyone.   I also don't think they've been truthful on side effects from the time of the original trials thru today.  

As will I. 

Again was Trump correct when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives. Yes or no?

As will I. 

Again was Trump correct when he said his vaccine saved 100 million lives. Yes or no?

Don’t forget was he right when he said it was a hoax or when he said it was a pandemic and that he always knew it was a pandemic. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Don’t forget was he right when he said it was a hoax or when he said it was a pandemic and that he always knew it was a pandemic. :lol:

First things first!!!!

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

As will I. 

:lmao:

Just now, Highmark said:

:lmao:

I had lots of plans for you, but SSFB ruined it.