Check your account email address ×

Official Golf Thread

First round of the year, tomorrow.  It's only been 5+ months since I swung the sticks, I'm sure it'll be a spectacular round!! :lol2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty awesome finish to the PGA Championship today. I've always been a fan of Xander and it was only a matter of time before he won a major. 

Now for something funny.  :lol: :bc:

442386084_10229405813103475_449007096248

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Charges against world's top golfer Scottie Scheffler dropped after arrest outside PGA Championship

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/charges-against-worlds-top-golfer-scottie-scheffler-dropped-after-arrest-outside-pga-championship/

A quote by his attorney:

Romines was asked if he wanted to comment and replied: "Judge, it's taken me a long time to understand that when I'm winning, don't talk. So I have nothing to say, your honor."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Charges against world's top golfer Scottie Scheffler dropped after arrest outside PGA Championship

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/charges-against-worlds-top-golfer-scottie-scheffler-dropped-after-arrest-outside-pga-championship/

A quote by his attorney:

Romines was asked if he wanted to comment and replied: "Judge, it's taken me a long time to understand that when I'm winning, don't talk. So I have nothing to say, your honor."

Too bad nothing will happen to the meathead cop.

1 hour ago, brother groove said:

Canadian Open in my town this weekend. Daughter is working at merch tents. She saw Rory yesterday.. he would only sign and take pics with the kids. 

Daughter and her bf are going I believe.  His Mom works for Golf Canada

• Like 1

• 1 month later...