Check your account email address ×

Joe Rogan.........No longer a Liberal

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not having a Trump discussion. :fool:
Republicans need to stop shooting their selves in the foot.  Abortion is a losing issue…….Just STOP!!!  You can be personally against a issue with out making it your platform. Every time Republicans make a little headway in Michigan the media finds some rabid anti abortion guy to throw on the news. The Governor, SOS, AG , hold a presser to declare the end of the world.   Our Governor got her ass handed to her on Face the Nation by a liberal interviewer. She simply pointed out how what she was saying about abortion laws in America was not true, what she said could happen, could not, and never has. 

Simple to me.  We are going to leave abortion a State rights issue with no interference. We are going to concentrate on closing the border, you keeping more of the money you earned, ending all these disastrous pie in the sky environmental programs , you raise your kids as you see fit. :dunno:

I agree with you. 

21 hours ago, snoughnut said:

After this POS, horrendously useless, filthy administration, you'd have to be a brain dead moron to vote Democrat in the next election.

You’d have to be brain dead to vote Trump or Biden.  Absolutely fucking stupid.

Neal

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

I’d take trump a billion times over Trudeau or Biden 

At least you would  know with anyone associated with a Trump presidency they would be grilled and watched like a hawk by the media. Better make sure you cross every T and dot every i . 

• Like 1