Check your account email address ×

Spineless…

• Platinum Contributing Member

Even she was fooled at first.....Once she realized the truth and the scope of the Capitol tour. Courtesy of the Tucker tapes,:bc: she knew her first take was way off.     She decided to delete  those embarrassing false statements :thumbsup:....good call

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Even she was fooled at first.....Once she realized the truth and the scope of the Capitol tour. Courtesy of the Tucker tapes,:bc: she knew her first take was way off.     She decided to delete  those embarrassing false statements :thumbsup:....good call

No - she told the truth.  And then :backpeddle: like many Repugs because they lack character.  Spineless cowards.  

I will take the supposed Jan 6 crimes seriously when they start prosecuting the "mostly peaceful protesters" responsible for burning down and looting cities across the nation:news:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw the title and thought this thread was about Joella…but then I realized that his new boy toy would never start a thread like this about him.🤔😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw the title and thought this thread was about Joella…but then I realized that his new boy toy would never start a thread like this about him.🤔😂

when I saw who the OP was I thought he might be coming clean about being the spineless loudmouthed POS groomer he is:dunno:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I will take the supposed Jan 6 crimes seriously when they start prosecuting the "mostly peaceful protesters" responsible for burning down and looting cities across the nation:news:

You’re an adult, you can be disgusted and take both seriously at the same time.