Check your account email address ×

Rats off a sinking ship!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You people are so stupid.  It's liberal whackery out of control.  The document is what is at question...not the rhetoric during an election.  

Stick to internet trolling MN Momo :lol: You're so fucking dumb - I bet you can't poor piss out of a boot with directions on the heel :lmao: 

MN Momo :groin: The Constitution 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

A librul win!  And that's why Trump was voted in.  

Hey moron face.  "Intent" isn't part of any real document.  That's why things are put in writing...so there can be no misinterpretation.......except under librul backwards world.  These judges should be disbarred.  

See above :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Stick to internet trolling MN Momo :lol: You're so fucking dumb - I bet you can't poor piss out of a boot with directions on the heel :lmao: 

MN Momo :groin: The Constitution 

Those ramen noodles done?  Such a good provider.  YOU'RE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We woke up at 4 am and drove for hours to stand in line the last six hours to see Hillary.  She's our HERO!"

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol:

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The courts give a shit since it relates to intent.

duh

See above

Well the court ought to find something better to work on then, thats not so petty.  Intent? :lol:GMAFB

Just now, Zambroski said:

A librul win!  And that's why Trump was voted in.  

Hey moron face.  "Intent" isn't part of any real document.  That's why things are put in writing...so there can be no misinterpretation.......except under librul backwards world.  These judges should be disbarred.  

Well it's obvious by your comment that you're not a constitutional law expert.

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Why the fuck is god damn Canadian questioning my knowledge of my constitution.  You fucking moron.  Go widdle maplewood.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He's dumber than dirt :lol: 

What makes him special - he really thinks he's smart :lmao: 

Why the fuck is god damn Canadian questioning my knowledge of my constitution.  You fucking moron.  Go widdle maplewood.

You're just mad because a Canadian knows more about your Constitution than you do

Sad!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well the court ought to find something better to work on then, thats not so petty.  Intent? :lol:GMAFB

Intent can mean the difference between the electric chair and probation .....how stupid to discount it 

MN Momo :groin: Ice :lol: 

Ice the :canadaflag::owned: MN Momo :lol: 

If the courts can't find anything better to look into, maybe they should be laid off until something really impotent comes up.  Fucking money grabbing lawyers and everyone involved with them.

Just now, f7ben said:

Intent can mean the difference between the electric chair and probation .....how stupid to discount it 

1st degree murder and manslaughter, but who cares about something petty like "intent"

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go away.  You don't wanna have to put me on ignore again. :lol:

Ohhhh....poor Ballsack.  Go find a pic of me....they are out there.  I understand SR is your new boytoy..and that's fine.  But I don't have to show him or you any respect.  I don't recognize your "real deal" laws of Chicago.

Your protege has said the same thing for many years.............no bullshit, how closely are you related to Momo?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're just mad because a Canadian knows more about your Constitution than you do

Sad!

You have Momo - we have Dumbroski  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The courts give a shit since it relates to intent.

duh

See above

the 9th circuit is the only one that gave a shit like always. but hey with a solid record of no cases being overturned from the 9th  you can take there rulings to your local wire to wire bookie and really cash in  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Admit it, you are the son of Momo :lol:

whittle 

Definition of whittle

whittled

; 

whittling

play\ˈhwit-liŋ, ˈwit-; ˈhwi-təl-iŋ, ˈwi-\

1. transitive verb
  2. 1a :  to pare or cut off chips from the surface of (wood) with a knifeb :  to shape or form by so paring or cutting

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your protege has said the same thing for many years.............no bullshit, how closely are you related to Momo?

Don't get faggy with me...get SR!  GO BALLSACK!  Don;t let him resist?  Persist!  Enlist! :lol:

Ballsack and SR.jpg

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of all the laws and the law enforcement you carry on about on here on a daily basis, your're gonna cry around about a little bitty word like "intent".  C'mon man.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Admit it, you are the son of Momo :lol:

whittle 

Definition of whittle

whittled

; 

whittling

play\ˈhwit-liŋ, ˈwit-; ˈhwi-təl-iŋ, ˈwi-\

1. transitive verb
  2. 1a :  to pare or cut off chips from the surface of (wood) with a knifeb :  to shape or form by so paring or cutting

I can't be perfect all the time...just most.  And we can do tit this way if if you want.  Remember, you count wire caps for a living. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

1st degree murder and manslaughter, but who cares about something petty like "intent"

So stupid.  THAT'S WHY A DOCUMENT IS WRITTEN.  This was crap liberal court games.  Your side loves to re-decipher things to fit their narrative.

....and that's why Trump.  And that's why your faggy white Obama is toast too. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He's dumber than dirt :lol: 

What makes him special - he really thinks he's smart :lmao: 

I think he is secretly in love with you, but I could be wrong :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's do a poll. :lol:

Poor SR.......Just no respect. :lmao:

SR Dangerfield.jpg

Looks like love, smells like love.......................