Check your account email address ×

If Biden were to pull out of the election tomorrow……

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone that comes in anywhere that can't negotiate will have issues.  Trump proved he is inept.  Complete disaster for us.

Right. Trump‘s a bad negotiator now. Get your head out of the glue bag dude.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone that comes in anywhere that can't negotiate will have issues.  Trump proved he is inept.  Complete disaster for us.

Another I hate Trump so I'll spew an opinion that I'm wrong about.  :lol:  

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/may-2018-congressional-activity-report/

1c6e6962-9303-40be-8ca6-39293267b35a.jpeg

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Explains why he couldn't keep any of his campaign promises.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Explains why he couldn't keep any of his campaign promises.

Nice backpedal.  :lol:  

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/fact-sheet-president-donald-j-trump-has-shown-that-extraordinary-bipartisan-achievements

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

All you have is justice equality, opioid, caring for veterans, and some subjective advancing economic opportunity?  That is seriously weak sauce.  In particular if you are calling the opioid crisis a win.  What about the rest of his promises?

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

All you have is justice equality, opioid, caring for veterans, and some subjective advancing economic opportunity?  That is seriously weak sauce.  In particular if you are calling the opioid crisis a win.  What about the rest of his promises?

No President will be able to keep all of them.   He did well and on some significant ones.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-us-president-promise-1.5784117

Say what you want dude but many of these are huge...even historic.  

Remaking the Judiciary.  Getting out of Paris Climate Accords.   Out of Iran Nuclear Deal.  Tax cuts.  NAFTA.   China Trade Deal.  Reducing Regulations.  Reducing illegal immigration.  Energy independence.   Abraham Accords.  Russia attacked nobody.   

Without COVID his economic success would have been simply outstanding.  

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OMG. What a load of contrived, political bullshit. I had stop from laughing myself to death when reading the opioid section. My god. You’re a right wing version of snowrider. :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

OMG. What a load of contrived, political bullshit. I had stop from laughing myself to death when reading the opioid section. My god. You’re a right wing version of snowrider. :lol: 

Nope...I've been critical of Trump on a number of topics and am constantly critical of the GOP.   Shitrider can't be critical of dems on anything including sniffer Joe. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

All investigation by the republicans would cease. All for show. Keep voting for these morons. You’re all a laughing stock. 

well, the rules were rewritten by the Dems from 2016 on. They can hardly bitch about the Repubs playing by them now. It's all gross.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt said:

well, the rules were rewritten by the Dems from 2016 on. They can hardly bitch about the Repubs playing by them now. It's all gross.

What’s gross is that without democrats the republicans would begin to eat one another. Without republicans the democrats would begin to eat one another. What’s even more gross is that the American people fall for the bullshit and pick a side. Often with gusto and passion. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Right. Trump‘s a bad negotiator now. Get your head out of the glue bag dude.

The USMCA proved that.

• Like 2