Check your account email address ×

Young People Love Him….

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, toslow said:

sounds like 3 or 4 people

Well hey.....when Trump is booed from 3 or 4 people, it really is news worthy. It's definitely out of the norm from his usual cheers of greetings.  I bet once he got inside the stadium, the cheers were deafening.....but you won't see that .:lol:...... now should we talk about Biden's greetings?:lmao: 3 or 4 people cheering would be news 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Young people love Biden:lmao:  he is losing their entire support.:lol:. Isn't the young voters the ones who will decide our future? @SnowRider..... BWAHAHAHA..... shouldn't have promised what he can't keep..

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well hey.....when Trump is booed from 3 or 4 people, it really is news worthy. It's definitely out of the norm from his usual cheers of greetings.  I bet once he got inside the stadium, the cheers were deafening.....but you won't see that .:lol:...... now should we talk about Biden's greetings?:lmao: 3 or 4 people cheering would be news 

As weve seen before, a rally full of Trumpers plays no bearing on the outcome of an election. He lost in 2020. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

As weve seen before, a rally full of Trumpers plays no bearing on the outcome of an election. He lost in 2020. 

Dude....good luck in 24......seems you're gonna need it.   Prayers 🙏 be with you.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude....good luck in 24......seems you're gonna need it.   Prayers 🙏 be with you.:lol:

Its only a couple thousand. It seems like its a big deal to you though. Hopefully a republican wins and its not Trump.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Its only a couple thousand. It seems like its a big deal to you though. Hopefully a republican wins and its not Trump.

No I'm not as blessed with FU money as you I guess.......And with the odds originally stacked against me with ridiculous concessions.   I will enjoy winning the 2k.    But at least I got a better more updated, powerful CTS -V than you:thumb:.....:lol:

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No I'm not as blessed with FU money as you I guess.......And with the odds originally stacked against me with ridiculous concessions.   I will enjoy winning the 2k.    But at least I got a better more updated, powerful CTS -V than you:thumb:.....:lol:

:lol:

True tho

Way faster . Driven both :3gears:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Care to explain what those were?

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey hes got 3 Cadillac's now So he had to change his Avatar :lol:

Been driving my Escalade 15 years.  

Lightweight shit. 

Just now, HSR said:

How many hp yours have?

10,000HP 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Ill put a beating on that 400hp Caddy with my Prelude :news:

The only thing you're beating, is your pud to a handful of members pictures.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Care to explain what those were?

Even if Trump is jailed....even if Trump is nullified from being on ballot.....which technically he wouldn't even be running.....I still agreed to a Trump victory.   It's OK. :bc:  Things are lookin pretty good for the GOAT 🐐 at this point.....the ballots appear to not be an issue. He is winning those threats

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Even if Trump is jailed....even if Trump is nullified from being on ballot.....which technically he wouldn't even be running.....I still agreed to a Trump victory.   It's OK. :bc:  Things are lookin pretty good for the GOAT 🐐 at this point.....the ballots appear to not be an issue. He is winning those threats

Those werent mine. Those were yours. My bet was Trump wont be potus in 24.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hey hes got 3 Cadillac's now So he had to change his Avatar :lol:

Been driving my Escalade 15 years.  

Lightweight shit. 

10,000HP 

Trying to change the front hub out on my Escalade.....seized in big time. My mechanic said just bring it in and he will also use the hub that I purchased on the cheap.....good dude for sure .:thumb:......I grease his palm with fireworks and he does cheap labor. It's all good

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trying to change the front hub out on my Escalade.....seized in big time. My mechanic said just bring it in and he will also use the hub that I purchased on the cheap.....good dude for sure .:thumb:......I grease his palm with fireworks and he does cheap labor. It's all good

Ive change mine 3 times