Check your account email address ×

Facts about Obstruction of Justice

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was getting to that and yes I believe he did. :lol:  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/18/james-comey-higher-ups-never-asked-halt-fbi-invest/

James Comey, just-fired FBI director, said in a Senate hearing earlier this month that he’s never been asked by higher-ups to back off an investigation for political reasons — and that doing so would’ve been an eyebrow-raising “big deal.”
The Q&A with Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono didn’t name President Donald Trump’s name. But given the recent Comey memo, in which he asserted Trump tried to stop the FBI investigation of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, the under-oath testimony is an interesting consideration.
Here’s what was said, as noted by the Washington bureau chief for The Rebel media, Jack Posobiec, in a Twitter post.
First, Hirono askedComey: “So if the attorney general or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?
And Comey’s response: “In theory, yes.”
Hirono: “Has it happened?”

Comey: “Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there, and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

And how did Posobiec characterize that testimony?

He headlined his tweet this way: “Comey said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation — 5/8/17 #ComeyMemo.”

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Should have this on a loop for the liberal idiots...

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Delivery Boy and Friends:

Another example of you clowns propagating fake news :lol::owned: again :lmao: 

Traders misinterpret a Comey video that they think clears Trump

• Comey was asked in the video whether the attorney general or senior Justice Department officials have ever asked him to halt an investigation.
  • Conservative websites misconstrued the video to mean neither Trump nor anyone else had ever asked Comey to end a probe.
  • U.S. dollar spikes and stocks rise as the video circulates.

A video of ex-FBI Director James Comey testifying before Congress earlier this month has given some traders hope that President Donald Trump will avoid any allegations from Comey that the president may have tried to impede an FBI investigation. 

Those seeing exoneration from the video, which is being shared by various conservative sites and through social media, appear to be misinterpreting the question that Comey was asked by Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii. 

Here's the full exchange. Comey is never asked about Trump. He is asked about the U.S. attorney general or "senior officials" at the Justice Department:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/traders-misinterpret-a-comey-video-that-they-think-clears-trump.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=104479038&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

:snack:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it really kind of depends what the definition of "is", is.

:lol:

My favorite....

is (dot is) is the top-level domain for Iceland. The country code is derived from the first two letters of Ísland, which is the Icelandic word for Iceland. ... It was registered on December 11, 1986, making it one of the earliest ever domain registrations on the Internet.

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Delivery Boy and Friends:

Another example of you clowns propagating fake news :lol::owned: again :lmao: 

Traders misinterpret a Comey video that they think clears Trump

• Comey was asked in the video whether the attorney general or senior Justice Department officials have ever asked him to halt an investigation.
  • Conservative websites misconstrued the video to mean neither Trump nor anyone else had ever asked Comey to end a probe.
  • U.S. dollar spikes and stocks rise as the video circulates.

A video of ex-FBI Director James Comey testifying before Congress earlier this month has given some traders hope that President Donald Trump will avoid any allegations from Comey that the president may have tried to impede an FBI investigation. 

Those seeing exoneration from the video, which is being shared by various conservative sites and through social media, appear to be misinterpreting the question that Comey was asked by Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii. 

Here's the full exchange. Comey is never asked about Trump. He is asked about the U.S. attorney general or "senior officials" at the Justice Department:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/traders-misinterpret-a-comey-video-that-they-think-clears-trump.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|headline|story&par=yahoo&doc=104479038&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Nice fucking attempted spin :lmao:  What a hack

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

His answer says it all.  The President is the head of the dept of Justice.   You are also ignoring the fact its a crime for him to not immediately report obstruction of justice.  

But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.”

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No doubt Clinton lost the election, and just look at the show we have going on now :lol::lol: 

Dude, the show is primarily sponsored by your side..give thanks where thanks are due.  

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No doubt Clinton lost the election, and just look at the show we have going on now :lol::lol: 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, the show is primarily sponsored by your side..give thanks where thanks are due.  

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Whatever makes you feel better, just go with it :lol::lol: 

:lmao: MN Momo - the sites biggest delusional hack :lol: 

Hey SloMo Jr. :lol: - has Donald brought anything on himself? :lmao: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sure he has.  But nothing to warrant what you petulant, worthless, liberal cowards have brought on.  What a bunch of sniveling little punk bitches. :lol:

Worthless little warriors of tolerance. :lol:

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I've suggested intervention to him, it's the kind Christian type of advice I like to give to those that need it :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've suggested intervention to him, it's the kind Christian type of advice I like to give to those that need it :bc: 

Now now vincy poo....lets be honest here....you have to admit some of your liberal counterparts tactics are unethical to say the least.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes..... :lol:  I'll take you all up on the intervention.  That is just the type of therapy I need!   

So how does this work then, am I surprised with all your caring, loving and concerned faces one day?  Or is it like an RSVP type deal?

Image result for Laughing hysterically negan gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your originality matches your IQ.  And neither are funny or witty.....except to you.  SBYL

SloMo Jr :lol: 

IMG_3102.GIF

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes..... :lol:  I'll take you all up on the intervention.  That is just the type of therapy I need!   

So how does this work then, am I surprised with all your caring, loving and concerned faces one day?  Or is it like an RSVP type deal?

Image result for Laughing hysterically negan gif

RSVP :lol::bc: