Check your account email address ×

Democracy On The Ballot

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re dumb as fuck.  Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.  You’re the East Coast 🤡 Posse’s lil token moron :lol: 

You make racer look smart and that’s fucking difficult :lmao: 

Hey I may not be that smart ......But I surely can diagnose and swap out a blown Fuse on my Snowmobile . Which apparently a sissy ass pale white goofy looking Wisconsin fruitloop like yourself is incapable of..

Nothing I mean nothing could ever top that for stupidity. 

You basically are a Chick. 

CF8781ED-C312-4989-852B-9853E1C219D3.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re dumb as fuck.  Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.  You’re the East Coast 🤡 Posse’s lil token moron :lol: 

You make racer look smart and that’s fucking difficult :lmao: 

Listen shitbag…just keep your twisted ideas away from others children…beyond that go play in traffic or something.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen shitbag…just keep your twisted ideas away from others children…beyond that go play in traffic or something.

You’re angry.  You’re spastic.  You focus on despicable subjects.  What are you hiding?  :read:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re angry.  You’re spastic.  You focus on despicable subjects.  What are you hiding?  :read:

He's really been lashing out more than usual lately.

:lol:

32 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They are quite the Trio

Question for you, how big is your collection of Snowrider pics on your phone?? Do you collect other members pics too or does your obsession end with Snowrider?

Kinda weird IMHO and way over played. Usually when you have nothing for a response :dunno:

But you do you bro:bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Question for you, how big is your collection of Snowrider pics on your phone?? Do you collect other members pics too or does your obsession end with Snowrider?

Kinda weird IMHO and way over played. Usually when you have nothing for a response :dunno:

But you do you bro:bc:

He wont show a picture of himself because he's scared.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He wont show a picture of himself because he's scared.

So if the FS clique feels you can't comment on another's occupation unless you state your own wouldn't it stand to reason that you shouldn't ridicule others pics if you don't produce your own???? Or is this that double standard thing that some guys like to cry about on here?? I'm confused :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So if the FS clique feels you can't comment on another's occupation unless you state your own wouldn't it stand to reason that you shouldn't ridicule others pics if you don't produce your own???? Or is this that double standard thing that some guys like to cry about on here?? I'm confused :lol:

The rules run deep!

What I find most interesting, is ones occupation is only of interest if you dont share the same group thinking.

50 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not in a cult.  You are.  Quit sharing your fantasies with us……and what you’d do if you were kneeling in front of orange con man :lol: 

Wrong, not in a cult. I'm just smart enough to know that Trump's policies were working well for the economy. Biden's policies are not. 

Rep. Tom Tiffany on X: "The American people aren't buying Bidenomics.  Follow this thread for 8 FACTS of Biden's Bankrupt Economics in action.🧵👇  https://t.co/ynwrF3IKBP" / X

• Like 2

I'm just a simple man that can't understand why everyone shouldn't question those in power and what they're capable of. If there's a potential issue with making sure that our votes are counted properly it should and has to be done. We should all be good with that along with having honest oversight the other things that our government has their hands on. Corruption has no boundaries. Division is evils friend.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm just a simple man that can't understand why everyone shouldn't question those in power and what they're capable of. If there's a potential issue with making sure that our votes are counted properly it should and has to be done. We should all be good with that along with having honest oversight the other things that our government has their hands on. Corruption has no boundaries. Division is evils friend.

Very good sir.  And there's a good reason the Dems don't want hand recounts.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Very good sir.  And there's a good reason the Dems don't want hand recounts.

A hand tally of ballots cast in Georgia for the presidential race has been completed, and it affirms Democrat Joe Biden’s narrow lead over Republican President Donald Trump, according to results released Thursday by the secretary of state’s office.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A hand tally of ballots cast in Georgia for the presidential race has been completed, and it affirms Democrat Joe Biden’s narrow lead over Republican President Donald Trump, according to results released Thursday by the secretary of state’s office.

Don't stop believing.

• Haha 1