Check your account email address ×

Malcom X Knew

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Malcolm was also a Marxist. We all know what a Marxist wants done with freedom of the press. :) 

Haven't we been living pretty much like that the past few years with all the censorship and shadow banning?

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Haven't we been living pretty much like that the past few years with all the censorship and shadow banning?

I can find whatever type of news I want. If I’m a GOPer I go to Fox. If I’m a DFLer I go to msnbc. If I want raw news I go look for it. There’s a lot of it out there. Just have to stop being lazy. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can find whatever type of news I want. If I’m a GOPer I go to Fox. If I’m a DFLer I go to msnbc. If I want raw news I go look for it. There’s a lot of it out there. Just have to stop being lazy. 

Agree and so can I ...

However the average person does not even bother. They flip on the TV or catch a quick article pushing whatever new mainstream narrative regardless of truth. 

We live in a brainwashed sheep culture from both sides.

Are they too lazy to look or too lazy to care? 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Agree and so can I ...

However the average person does not even bother. They flip on the TV or catch a quick article pushing whatever new mainstream narrative regardless of truth. 

We live in a brainwashed sheep culture from both sides.

Are they too lazy to look or too lazy to care? 

It’s better now than it was when there were only 3 networks. Back then there was zero alternate sources, other than some alternative print news. Everyone walked around in a happy, Walter Cronkite halcyon haze. America was the greatest country in the world…and all that crap. I’m of the opinion that people seek out the news that fits their desired view of the world. News companies know this and want to sell ads. Selling ads means viewership. Viewership requires not pissing off the audience. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s better now than it was when there were only 3 networks. Back then there was zero alternate sources, other than some alternative print news. Everyone walked around in a happy, Walter Cronkite halcyon haze. America was the greatest country in the world…and all that crap. I’m of the opinion that people seek out the news that fits their desired view of the world. News companies know this and want to sell ads. Selling ads means viewership. Viewership requires not pissing off the audience. 

Totally agree. Internet has changed everything. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Totally agree. Internet has changed everything. 

Of course it has. And there’s tons of raw news platforms out there. I’m not buying the fact that people can’t find it. They do find it……but then they run back to the comfort of Fox News or msnbc. 

55 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course it has. And there’s tons of raw news platforms out there. I’m not buying the fact that people can’t find it. They do find it……but then they run back to the comfort of Fox News or msnbc. 

All the MSM (MSNBC and FOX included) are owned controlled by Vanguard/Blackrock.  They have become nothing but lying state propaganda.  The alternates are the only source of truth.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All the MSM (MSNBC and FOX included) are owned controlled by Vanguard/Blackrock.  They have become nothing but lying state propaganda.  The alternates are the only source of truth.

You better find a new alternate source.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You see conspiracy. I see news corps trying to sell ads. Money is the goal.