Check your account email address ×

2024 Lynx Race Sled

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have the same problem with Polaris footwells.  Don't know if they made them larger than the Axis on the VR1 chassis, but thats the only sled I've ever gotten my feet stuck in the footwells, and it happened twice on the same sled.  I have normal size 10 feet, not cornfield lummox size 15 and I still had trouble with my Klims getting stuck in there.  

in-laws-im-watching-you.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have the same problem with Polaris footwells.  Don't know if they made them larger than the Axis on the VR1 chassis, but thats the only sled I've ever gotten my feet stuck in the footwells, and it happened twice on the same sled.  I have normal size 10 feet, not cornfield lummox size 15 and I still had trouble with my Klims getting stuck in there.  

The Maytrx has the same footwells are the Axys.  They're snug but I have no problem with my size 11 boots.  The chaincase side is a little tighter than the clutch side.

5 hours ago, Doug said:

The Maytrx has the same footwells are the Axys.  They're snug but I have no problem with my size 11 boots.  The chaincase side is a little tighter than the clutch side.

Zero problems with my monster feet.  I do use them all the time to hold my body in by tipping my boots up.  Tops of my boots are super polished from it 

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Zero problems with my monster feet.  I do use them all the time to hold my body in by tipping my boots up.  Tops of my boots are super polished from it 

Same here.  Ski-Doo's a good sled and a number of guys I ride with are on Ski-Doo's.  Hopefully Arctic Cat's Catalyst is a home run for them.  Be nice to get back to 3 healthy manufacturers to choose from.

• Like 1