Check your account email address ×

Cheesy pleads guilty…..another one down

Just now, EvilBird said:

Nothing cuter than You Sthevie's . 

Its not defending it just my opinion. 

Dont like it ? Dont care ! :joint:

F32E7F5C-5613-41C2-9B4D-E18F400BD8BD.jpeg

All good :bc: so he's just trolling, I got it. Just trying to understand how some people are trolls and some are legit posters :thumbsup:

It seems to be like some sort of 50 shades of grey area,,, doesn't matter what you say you're fucked if you're here :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well you're in every SR or MC thread about Trump and never agree with anything bad they say about him so unless you're saying your just there to start shit and troll them I would have to assume yes.

You are absolutely right yet again dude....100%

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

All good :bc: so he's just trolling, I got it. Just trying to understand how some people are trolls and some are legit posters :thumbsup:

It seems to be like some sort of 50 shades of grey area,,, doesn't matter what you say you're fucked if you're here :lol:

You are the only one not trolling. You're the man around here  :lol: 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh bullshit you complained about Him the whole time he was in office over nonsense. 

see if you can find one post of mine about Trump here while he was in office.  I'd like to read it and see how intuitive I was about him.  :news:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

try to find one... but you won't and couldn't because you're wrong.

;)

maybe but I doubt it. You are reliable . :D

Nah I got banned from that place too and have no desire to even type in that Canadian Libtard run circle jerk

Edited by EvilBird

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

maybe but I doubt it. You are reliable . :D

Nah I got banned from that place too and have no desire to even type in that Canadian Libtard run circle jerk

My only post in the HCS CE was February 2020 and I believe it was titled 'anyone hear about a cold going around?'... which turned into a 100 page covid thread with the greatest toilet paper memes in the history of snowmobile websites.  

If you haven't come to realize yet, I have a nearly photographic memory, as does our daughter.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You are the only one not trolling. You're the man around here  :lol: 

Nailed it…and when he isn’t  telling people to fuck off he’s laughing…dude is cracked.:nuts:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it…and when he isn’t  telling people to fuck off he’s laughing…dude is cracked.:nuts:

I thought you wanted to knock it off Bipolar Jim? Or is it you want me to pipe down so you can get that post count higher???

Either way, make up your mind. Do you WANT my attention?

Simple yes or no.

If it's NO then be a man for once and just STFU and I'll leave you alone, I promise.

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

I thought you wanted to knock it off Bipolar Jim? Or is it you want me to pipe down so you can get that post count higher???

Either way, make up your mind. Do you WANT my attention?

Simple yes or no.

If it's NO then be a man for once and just STFU and I'll leave you alone, I promise.

Do whatever the fuck you want ya lunatic.😉

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sone people just have a hard time with break ups. They get emotional and angry for a while until they snap out of it. Mostly women though 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Sone people just have a hard time with break ups. They get emotional and angry for a while until they snap out of it. Mostly women though 

Did you get the daily PM'S crying about Woolie? Did he wreck your shirt from the salt of his tears running down your back? 

Break up, hardly. Is Jim bipolar or ambidextrous? You tell me, either way he has zero spine. 

Any more stupid comments or are you ready for a break?

That's ok....Throw the GOAT 🐐 in jail on bogus charges......

He will still most likely win from a jail cell :snack:...MASSIVE support over Dr. Demento

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/polls-trump-towers-over-biden-among-independent-voters/

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like a crazy ex :lol:

So one more, got it.

Here's the deal, Jim can fuck off anytime but if you take your blinders off it's him that follows me around like a lost puppy every day. Today started in the Powell thread, so when you're done gargling his balls have a look for yourself.

Your shit is getting old with me. You wanna be next, keep being an asshole. Otherwise STFU :bc:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Now he’s a tough guy 🤣 “You wana be next”  :lol:

Yeah you're just an ankle biter, you wouldn't last nearly as long as Woolie before you started crying.

Keep chirping bitch.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If this is what retirement is like , then I think I'll forgo the whole thing and keep working

Yeah......no shit....one of the reasons for my current decision to work til at least spring..:lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If this is what retirement is like , then I think I'll forgo the whole thing and keep working

Is this what hard working Americans are like? I think I'll stay retired :bc: 

Lame as all fuck but whatever makes you guys feel better about your own internet lives :thumbsup:

1 retired Canuck can keep a slew of Americans from working because he's retired and has no life!!!!11111!!!!!111!!!!!1

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Talk about taking this place too seriously! What a fucking wacko SMH

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

image.gif.10220a578d4889d24f519501570d4cee.gif

:lol2:

• Haha 3