Check your account email address ×

Music festival hell

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@Mattit’s wrong and horrific in Israel and it’s wrong and horrific in Ukraine.  Trying to justify one over the other is wrong.  

Not justifying anything.  But trying to make any assertion of equivalency between the targeting of non-combatants, including their rape, murder, desecration, torture, all of it posted on social media and celebrated, and the targeting of combatants is disgraceful.  By doing so, you provide cover and justification for Hamas and their tactics.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No different than Ukraine.

That is about the dumbest thing you’ve ever said.

Israel, getting attacked by the mooslum hoards is like Russia attacking Ukraine.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For sure this is what they want.  

Who is they?

I can!’t puzzle that out for myself.

Like honestly, I can’t.

38 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That is about the dumbest thing you’ve ever said.

Israel, getting attacked by the mooslum hoards is like Russia attacking Ukraine.

Civilians being murdered, raped, or displaced to another country doesn’t matter to victim if it’s religious or despot approved. The Russians are far from a professional military. Then of course there’s the Wagner Group. That fucking group of animals. It’s where rape and murder is part of the job description. They left a wave of terror in every country that they’ve operated. 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not justifying anything.  But trying to make any assertion of equivalency between the targeting of non-combatants, including their rape, murder, desecration, torture, all of it posted on social media and celebrated, and the targeting of combatants is disgraceful.  By doing so, you provide cover and justification for Hamas and their tactics.

Russia targets civilians and propagates the war.  You give them a pass.  Either or neither get a pass.  

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The mic.

Do you know who that is or do I need to spell it out?

Yes, please

The only mic I can think of is lead singer for the stones.