Check your account email address ×

*OFFICIAL* engine thread!!!!!

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats great Dave.  If given the choice which would you tow 10,000lbs with an gasser or a TD?  

What kind of fuel economy does she get towing 10,000lbs at hwy speeds?  

I'd say she is somewhere around 6mpg :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

At best.  My 8.1 lugging around 30,000 lbs will get better mileage than a loaded down F150.  

30k lbs ????? what the fuck are you towing around ....all your retirement gold ?????? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

30k lbs ????? what the fuck are you towing around ....all your retirement gold ?????? :lol: 

New motorhome that Ima be picking up in just over 48 hours.  On my way west I will stop by and say hello.  

And dump my black water tank in your drive way.............   :lol:  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

My dad says he gets 11-13 mpg pulling his 9000lb camper with his 14 ecoboost

I would get 13 pulling a 2 place with 2 sleds at 70mph .....

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

New motorhome that Ima be picking up in just over 48 hours.  On my way west I will stop by and say hello.  

And dump my black water tank in your drive way.............   :lol:  

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That sounds about right.  Pretty much exactly why my POS 5.3 will get.  

Yah ....the eco aint no economy engine but it will pull some big loads better than any NA gasser if you need to occasionally tow heavy

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....the eco aint no economy engine but it will pull some big loads better than any gasser if you need to occasionally tow heavy

Wife says it feels very deisel like

21 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

At best.  My 8.1 lugging around 30,000 lbs will get better mileage than a loaded down F150.  

13 empty, 11 loaded lol

16 hours ago, Backdoor Rider said:

Keep polluting you useless idiots. There's a reason global warming just started happening in the last 100 years. Electric is the future 

Can we get this fucking fruitcake sodomite out of here, this has to be a bannable offence :guzzle: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Can we get this fucking fruitcake sodomite out of here, this has to be a bannable offence :guzzle: 

:wtf:  is bannable about that? He's a dupe faggot or just a massive douche but either way calling names isn't ban worthy and you of all people should know this.  

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:wtf:  is bannable about that? He's a dupe faggot or just a massive douche but either way calling names isn't ban worthy and you of all people should know this.  

This thread is about engines you know those things that burn fossil fuels and what this site it about :flush: you should be banned for supporting the CUNT and this stupid post, actually a fucking lot of stupid posts :finger: 

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This thread is about engines you know those things that burn fossil fuels and what this site it about :flush: you should be banned for supporting the CUNT and this stupid post, actually a fucking lot of stupid posts :finger: 

Yes this is an engine thread...very good momo. ***Taps momo on head****

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and idiocy for wanting him banned while you run-a-muck flinging your usual bullshit in every thread

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes this is an engine thread...very good momo. ***Taps momo on head****

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy and idiocy for wanting him banned while you run-a-muck flinging your usual bullshit in every thread

Well you can take your hybrid electric faggotmobile and ride away with all your fudge packing ass buddies and suck each other off somewhere else you faggot :finger: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well you can take your hybrid electric faggotmobile and ride away with all your fudge packing ass buddies and suck each other off somewhere else you faggot :finger: 

What the fuck are you babbling about now? Are you and Lamar related?

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're the faggot defending faggots you sick sodomizing FUCK :guzzle: 

So by your reasoning you should be banned now too! STFU and go back to your bowl :chomp: