Check your account email address ×

Slinger MC SR and Vince interviewed

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your race relations schtick is simply a black man in power incites racists bigots.  The white power crowd (REPUGS) went awol :bc: 

:wrong: about everything for years :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: When you believe the Earth is flat.....there are no facts worth discussing with you :bc: 

I don't believe its flat or a globe. I question both models as a science should. There is no absolutes in science unless you have an agenda  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

He's more intelligent than you.  SBYL. 

Hey...what happened last night? :lol:

:lol: You played your hand and lost :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your race relations schtick is simply a black man in power incites racists bigots.  The white power crowd (REPUGS) went awol :bc: 

Yeah.....it's the citizens fault when their leader pushes divides.  Hitler was a great guy.  DAMN ANTI-SEMITE GERMANS!!!  "Thanks Hitler!"

:lol:

Just now, jtssrx said:

I don't believe its flat or a globe. I question both models as a science should. There is no absolutes in science unless you have an agenda  

:lmao::lol: :backpeddle::lol: :backpeddle:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: You played your hand and lost :bc: 

I didn't play.  You were a fuck head.  ....and lost. :lol:

You probably don't see how though....it's what your party preaches.  No self reflection needed. :lol:

Losers.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't play.  You were a fuck head.  ....and lost. :lol:

You probably don't see how though....it's what your party preaches.  No self reflection needed. :lol:

Losers.

:lol: You played your hand and lost :bc: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

How'd you get banned?  Again?  

:lol: A perfect mistake.....because in the meantime you were :baby:and :kissmyass::lol: 

and played your hand and lost :bc: 

You're mentally weak compared to me and it was perfectly exposed 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: A perfect mistake.....because in the meantime you were :baby:and :kissmyass::lol: 

:lies: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dream your dreams you weak litlle coward.  Dream BIG!  No self reflection needed as to why you were tosses so rapidly is there? :lol:

A PERFECT LIB-TARD! :lol:

Dream big little man......but keep your eyes closed......

Nightmare Zambroski.gif

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Holy shit! You either have some strange love affair for the guy or you feel very threatened by him. Which is it Slope? :dunno: 

Just now, Momorider said:

:bullshit: 

Losing.  It's the new WINNING for the Democrats. :lol:

See, in his eyes, being banned two times is better than never being banned at all. :lol: 

And that is just here!!!!!!  I think he's been booted off a half dozen sites for good.  He's a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for laughing gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Losing.  It's the new WINNING for the Democrats. :lol:

See, in his eyes, being banned two times is better than never being banned at all. :lol: 

And that is just here!!!!!!  I think he's been booted off a half dozen sites for good.  He's a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for laughing gif

He got it twice from here? :lol: I think he fucked up on the old FS and I know he got the boot a few times from HCS Current Events forum. Each and every time he bitched about the mods and/or ownership...it's never his own doing. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

He got it twice from here? :lol: I think he fucked up on the old FS and I know he got the boot a few times from HCS Current Events forum. Each and every time he bitched about the mods and/or ownership...it's never his own doing. 

Yeah, he took one hard last night.  And if it were anybody else that did what he did...nobody would have noticed anything.  But Joel was on the prowl for fuck faces.  He rescinded it though...and rightfully so.  But I was laughing the whole time.  See, SR doesn't understand why he was booted without so much as a thought.  That never comes into play with people like him.  ZERO self reflection as to why he gets treated like a bacterial organism.  And yeah, I've seen and heard all the ways in which he goes out in a complete flame of self repugnant idiocy on the other sites.  No shame at all.  Cuz....WINNING!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid little asshole.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he took one hard last night.  And if it were anybody else that did what he did...nobody would have noticed anything.  But Joel was on the prowl for fuck faces.  He rescinded it though...and rightfully so.  But I was laughing the whole time.  See, SR doesn't understand why he was booted without so much as a thought.  That never comes into play with people like him.  ZERO self reflection as to why he gets treated like a bacterial organism.  And yeah, I've seen and heard all the ways in which he goes out in a complete flame of self repugnant idiocy on the other sites.  No shame at all.  Cuz....WINNING!!!!!!!!!

What a stupid little asshole.

What a fucking tool! He takes a self imposed time out for 4 months only to come back and get banned in a week? He just can't help himself....it's like some form of internet forum Tourette's!

Wow...one "smart cookie" we got running around in here claiming owned in every thread.