Check your account email address ×

Does anyone have these in their shop/garage?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You don't wear/hook up a teather?

You aren't allowed to ride with my son's backcountry/mountain riding group without a tether and they check each others and helmets straps when riding. They don't fuck around.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thankfully your approval isn't required, but your sled would not be optimal in these kinds of conditions.  :lol: 

265054635_10208851891292106_7331188010266925523_n.jpg

273003621_2452695104866175_3709981684584014344_n.jpg

272960252_2452694968199522_1256925938194705520_n.jpg

So in your "professional" opinion what makes them better than a backcountry or Assault or any mountain sled playing in the powder or backcountry riding of any kind?

Do you pull a sleigh on most of your rides ???

It doesn't look like your "packing" anything in and out, just for dramatic effect?

Just now, HSR said:

So in your "professional" opinion what makes them better than a backcountry or Assault or any mountain sled playing in the powder or backcountry riding of any kind?

Do you pull a sleigh on most of your rides ???

i never said  they were better.  But a 20x154 `1.8 and an articulating rear,  you tell me if it will chug through deep snow better.  No I don't pull a sleigh, but the sled is equipped to.  Team Maine guys all run them, and pull those sleighs to get way deep in the bush.  Honestly its a cool sled.  Not too concerned if you don't approve,  trust me.  :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

i never said  they were better.  But a 20x154 `1.8 and an articulating rear,  you tell me if it will chug through deep snow better.  No I don't pull a sleigh, but the sled is equipped to.  Team Maine guys all run them, and pull those sleighs to get way deep in the bush.  Honestly its a cool sled.  Not too concerned if you don't approve,  trust me.  :lol: 

So you know there is better sleds for what you do but bought one because you have a mancrush on Team Maine. That's weird. Cool sled? On the Rez I'm sure you'll get extra bannock sure, but cool? :lmao:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My junk?  This thing is badass.  :snack:  Don’t you ride an eight-year-old erector set suspension?  

E29326DB-9BFE-4CD9-A3EC-0853B24D478D.jpeg

Have always wanted to ride one of skidoos four strokes. Don’t think my spark counts….

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So you know there is better sleds for what you do but bought one because you have a mancrush on Team Maine. That's weird. Cool sled? On the Rez I'm sure you'll get extra bannock sure, but cool? :lmao:

You ARE a weird dude.  I could list the last 5-10 sleds I've owned but that might result in excess flow.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll be sure to look out for expeditions in the mountains this year. They're great in da deep stuff.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I'll be sure to look out for expeditions in the mountains this year. They're great in da deep stuff.

My son will be disappointed to hear he should have bought an Expedition instead of a Khaos Boost. Everyone pulls 5-10 5 gallon cans riding around here too they sound like the real deal!!

Just now, HSR said:

My son will be disappointed to hear he should have bought an Expedition instead of a Khaos Boost. Everyone pulls 5-10 5 gallon cans riding around here too they sound like the real deal!!

I know I'd be getting the front winch option. 4 strokes are heavy.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spaek?  Why don't you just ride a kayak.

Can you limit your butthurt to your fucked up threads. Thanks.

:bc:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You ARE a weird dude.  I could list the last 5-10 sleds I've owned but that might result in excess flow.  :lol: 

How many did you blow up? 

:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its a gay thread.

You would fit in fabulously if it really was. 

You don't though.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well get him on here, cuz snowmachiners are talking.  You stay on the groomed trail.  We'll be off trail,  I don't want to be tugging on some short track that gets stuck every 5 minutes.   Expedition-Backcountry-Renegade Turbo-Switchback Assault-SKS Axis-Freeeride.  Next sled will probably be a Lynx or whatever Ski Doo comes out with next.  :lol: 

21 hours ago, akvanden said:

You let a viper and a cts-v sit outside? Shame on you. 

Yeah...only 2 car garage and gotta keep wife happy.....but plan on getting huge garage built when I move to accommodate all.

Funny thing is, not sure how much longer I will hold onto the Vipers before cashing out.....I'm not getting any younger. Will finally have garage space and I won't need it:lmao:     

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I know I'd be getting the front winch option. 4 strokes are heavy.

Trappers up here where remote has a different meaning than Maine won't touch a 4s trappers edition sled like an Expedition turbo with a 10 foot pole, for many reasons. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

In the last 50+ years?   :news:   I dunno, half dozen or so.   :snack:  How about you? 

Alot more than 6. Early 800 ski doos were time bombs. Blew up one 3 times in a season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trappers up here where remote has a different meaning than Maine won't touch a 4s trappers edition sled like an Expedition turbo with a 10 foot pole, for many reasons. 

Ya they're a poser sled for sure. There was a few up at Abitibi Canyon last winter on our trip. They rode the trail in and out they said. I can't recall ever riding in and out on trail going up there. We've taken the trail back because of carnage. 

You ever been up there?

Edited by Steve753

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ooohhh!  trappers.  You drive a short track no?

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

IDGAF :bc:

Then maybe stfu and quit worrying about what kind of snowmobile i choose to ride.  :lol: