Check your account email address ×

Gates admits to taking underage girls across state lines

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What’s great about this is it stems from a recording of Donald Trump describing how he likes to sexually assault women. Proof that you knowingly voted for a sex offender. 

Canada sounds dreamy

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are you gonna do Barb?  You still think in terms of CNN and Fox News.  You are so lost its actually funny.

I guess if you are too stupid to search google. Other than that it’s really easy to see whatever news you want by going to their website. 

IMG_7471.png

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

That's just the start you moron.

Hey the judge mugging for the camera was a nice touch.  I hope Trumps attorneys file a motion to have him removed.  Because he should.

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

Thanks for the information ! Geez I never knew there was a recording of Trump saying that ! 

:smack:

Of course you didn’t know. You wouldn’t intentionally put a sex offender who chums around with a sex trafficking pedo in the White House. 

I’m joking. Of course you would. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Id love to hear the shit kevgiveshead says when nobody is around. 

Im sure he NEVER has said anything derogatory about Women ever!! 

9_9

He's like that 40 year old virgin guy who puts pussy on a pedestal and rides a bicycle.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey the judge mugging for the camera was a nice touch.  I hope Trumps attorneys file a motion to have him removed.  Because he should.

Plus he can also overrule a jury's verdict.

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course you didn’t know. You wouldn’t intentionally put a sex offender who chums around with a sex trafficking pedo in the White House. 

Uh huh.

25aaa0d4a31a3a28bba72ed379f35258.jpg

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Clinton? 

Never voted for Him. 

6E1CB1D4-EC69-4B2C-A4BF-824FDBB35D78.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Canada sounds dreamy

Well we don't have a geriatric government with an octogenarian like yourself in charge of a nuclear arsenal so basically we are harmless. We'll be OK :good:

Our government is a danger to our people, your government is a danger to the entire world. Think about that for a minute, take two if ya need.

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well we don't have a geriatric government with an octogenarian like yourself in charge of a nuclear arsenal so basically we are harmless. We'll be OK :good:

Our government is a danger to our people, your government is a danger to the entire world. Think about that for a minute, take two if ya need.

I’m likely in better shape than your layabout ass.  :lol: Newsflash, both governments suck, and your JV team is even more fucked up than ours.  

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m likely in better shape than your layabout ass.  :lol: Newsflash, both governments suck, and your JV team is even more fucked up than ours.  

Hall Monitor doesn't understand that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hall Monitor doesn't understand that.

Trump will fix it all!

This time!

Maybe. 

5 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Over the years I have grabbed many woman by their pussies, done correctly they usually like it:thumbsup:

Consent is key. Maybe tell that to the party of family values. That and 17 year olds can’t give Consent to adults. 

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

who cares:dunno:

Obviously not Republicans. They only pretend to be outraged when a democrat is a scumbag.  They love to vote for rapists.  Watch them all follow Gaetz. How much of his expense account goes to underage girls?