Check your account email address ×

El Niño 2023/2024 - winter is canceled

AK440

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Mustache rides don't count.

Oh look! Mr. “I don’t care” posting again about me. @Deephaven… are you like crushing on me or something? Why are you always needing my attention? :lipstick1:

You ever going to post the registration for your make believe sled? :lol2:

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You can if you care. It's real easy.  You dig up shit that is 15 years old on other sites.  Rather easy here too.

You don’t own a sled! :lol2:There are no photos showing a sled you claim as your own. Funny what a search finds or in this case doesn’t find! :roflcrying::owned:

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You suck at searching.

Search can’t produce what doesn’t exist. :news:

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Facebook is your source…:lol2::handjob:

Chris L******e, why’d you change your Facebook profile photo? :lol:

guess you didn't watch the video, even someone as stupid and brain washed as you could understand it.

8 hours ago, krom said:

guess you didn't watch the video, even someone as stupid and brain washed as you could understand it.

I had watched it and it has zero credibility. The entire premise is disproven with evidence found in ice cores. Typical swing and a miss from the #1 climate denier and site dipshit Krom. 

4 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I had watched it and it has zero credibility. The entire premise is disproven with evidence found in ice cores.

Wasted a lot of words to say that you didn't understand it at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

Wasted a lot of words to say that you didn't understand it at all.

You don’t even know what you are trying to argue. :lol2::idiot:

Just now, AK440 said:

You don’t even know what you are trying to argue. 

Typical brain dead liberal, trying to accuse me of what you just did...

:idiot::lol2:

The video I posted was very simple to understand, it simply and obviously pointed out, that the temperature has changed considerably over the years, and depending on the time frame you choose you can find evidence to show the earth has warmed, or cooled.

In your brilliance you countered it by trying to use a different time frame.  (one with far less precise data, than the already shit data you are trying to use)

Here is another very simple video you won't be able to understand:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1386496632046216

Just now, krom said:

Typical brain dead liberal, trying to accuse me of what you just did...

:idiot::lol2:

The video I posted was very simple to understand, it simply and obviously pointed out, that the temperature has changed considerably over the years, and depending on the time frame you choose you can find evidence to show the earth has warmed, or cooled.

In your brilliance you countered it by trying to use a different time frame.  (one with far less precise data, than the already shit data you are trying to use)

Here is another very simple video you won't be able to understand:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1386496632046216

:bla:

Simple question, explain why the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased so drastically and why global temperatures are increasing. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Simple question, explain why the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased so drastically and why global temperatures are increasing. 

Global temps have fallen, and risen depending on the time frame you choose, and they will continue to rise and fall until the start of the next ice age.

As for the "drastic change in CO2", what time frame? 
What have you been told to think is "drastic"?

CO2 levels change with temperature, so pick a time frame with temperatures that have cooled, and you'll get lower levels of CO2.

Its been months and you still haven't been able to answer what percent of the atmosphere is co2

Edited by krom

3 hours ago, krom said:

I  should have know you're still not able to answer a simple question after all these months

Reading is really hard for you isn’t it? I’ve given you the answer multiple times and you refuse to read/watch the source. :owned:
:idiot: 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

4 hours ago, AK440 said:

Reading is really hard for you isn’t it? I’ve given you the answer multiple times and you refuse to read/watch the source. 

I've asked you a simple question at least 5 times over a span of several months and you aren't capable of answering it.

Not one single time have you been able to post the answer, despite your bullshit claims

:idiot::owned:

Edited by krom

55 minutes ago, krom said:

I've asked you a simple question at least 5 times over a span of several months and you aren't capable of answering it.

Not one single time have you been able to post the answer, despite your bullshit claims

You don’t even know what answer your are looking for. :roflcrying::yawn:

1 hour ago, krom said:

He isn't smart enough to understand even dick and jane sentences.  Good luck getting an answer.