Check your account email address ×

Poland no longer intends to support the fascist regime in Ukraine

Rod

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Anything the Donald wants is fine with his cult. I’m not sure how much Putin paid to get Trump elected but he sure got his money’s worth. 

Seems like that dottering fool Mitch McConnel is the only Republican not stupid enough to support Putin. Even he know doing Putin’s bidding and bailing on Ukraine will show the weakness China is looking for.  

Only real evidence of payments from russians to americans involve the biden family. 

Dont you support the liberal nazi party here in canada?

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Only real evidence of payments from russians to americans involve the biden family. 

Dont you support the liberal nazi party here in canada?

He was fingering himself over the idea of Freeland for PM and her immediate family are literally Nazis 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sid really calls out this shit.  Rest of media is clueless.

Well Trudeau owns the media. He literally pays them to exist 

Not sure this was a slip up. I honestly think these people are that arrogant 

freelands immediate family are literally Nazis. This guy was in the same division as her family. Like they didn’t know. 

we keep ignoring the history of how North America literally welcomed Nazis here from about 1944 to 1956 ish 

This Ukraine having a lot of Nazis seemed like hyperbole to me until I actually looked into it 

Russia had hundreds of thousands of Nazis in the gulags after WW2. But once stalin was out, they emptied the gulags and almost all those Nazis went to Ukraine and North America. 

ukraine was full of Nazis in ww2. Ukrainian nationalist Nazis 

i can completely understand why they wanted to kill soviets at the time. But those people weren’t about liberation from tyranny. They were the rape, murder and kill all Jews type of Nazis. 

the history of how all this is playing out even today is pretty wild