Check your account email address ×

What a Legend . Real stop the steal.

EvilBird

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes . Because America is full of faggots now. 

So does that mean you are butthurt at this Guy being a fucking legend :snack:

I never said employees NEED to do this. 

But even if they want to they cant. Seen it firsthand myself. 

This Guy isnt even an employee of those stores. 

No, it’s just common sense. Workers aren’t being trained or paid to confront shoplifters and employers don’t want there to be medical or legal bills from such. Any worker who’s going to put their body on the line to stop a shoplifter is either brainwashed or doesn’t have their priorities in order. 

Butthurt? :lol: :lol: 

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I thought it was a good place to poast it.

God I bet he hurt like a som bitch for a solid 3 weeks after that.

"That's called whoppin yo ass!" :lol:

Fuck around and find out. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No, it’s just common sense. Workers aren’t being trained or paid to confront shoplifters and employers don’t want there to be medical or legal bills from such. Any worker who’s going to put their body on the line to stop a shoplifter is either brainwashed or doesn’t have their priorities in order. 

Butthurt? :lol: :lol: 

Well then settle down Stanley ...

Like I said before I never mentioned employees or workers as you say need to confront shoplifters. Show me where I said that. 

Just admire this Guy's epic confrontations . 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Well then settle down Stanley ...

Like I said before I never mentioned employees or workers as you say need to confront shoplifters. Show me where I said that. 

Just admire this Guy's epic confrontations . 

Nobody said that you said that. Like many here, you have a hard time keeping up because you only pay attention to what you say and not what other people say. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Nobody said that you said that. Like many here, you have a hard time keeping up because you only pay attention to what you say and not what other people say. 

Right. 

So is this Guy cool or not white knight enough for you?

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

After my brother in law was stabbed. DeMoulas market sent out notices to not physically stop a thief. The 200.00 of crap they have is worth way less than an employees life. This was in 1978.

Welp like ive stated already this wasn't an employee .

Just a Badass on a mission. :read:

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

Do you realize what kind of liability a business would be introducing to themselves if they were telling their employees to get involved in these situations?

That's the problem with people like you! Everything has to be "do you know what could happen.."  It's called doing what is right not for the employer or the pay it's do what is right.  Yes you have to take a risk to make change but if we keep ignoring it will get worse.  Wake up you don't have to be rewarded for everything you do!  America we are only as good as the weakist link an I see alot of them here.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

That's the problem with people like you! Everything has to be "do you know what could happen.."  It's called doing what is right not for the employer or the pay it's do what is right.  Yes you have to take a risk to make change but if we keep ignoring it will get worse.  Wake up you don't have to be rewarded for everything you do!  America we are only as good as the weakist link an I see alot of them here.

Doing what's right includes having insurance to cover losses and not expecting your hourly employees to put their lives in danger for your business. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Doing what's right includes having insurance to cover losses and not expecting your hourly employees to put their lives in danger for your business. 

Yep you just proved what I thought!  A good American would not worry about the bs just do what is right.  Your mom must of babied you, probably lived with mom and dad way past adulthood.

1 minute ago, dsupercat said:

Yep you just proved what I thought!  A good American would not worry about the bs just do what is right.  Your mom must of babied you, probably lived with mom and dad way past adulthood.

There it is. :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Roosting said:

Well we now know you would just turtle with your hands in your pockets biting down on the rape whistle just in case.

I'd don't have a need to play Internet badass like the insecure conservatives here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well we now know you would just turtle with your hands in your pockets biting down on the rape whistle just in case.

Frankie with the jailhouse talk now :lmao: