Check your account email address ×

God’s advice on cremation vs burial.

spin_dry

Every individual can make the choice that’s best for them. Pat Robertson is a fucking idiot with his stupid comment…..”if you can’t scrape together a few thousand dollars for a proper burial there’s something wrong with you”.

Good lord, what a fucking idiot. :lmao:

• Like 2

Well it's probably a good thing that mean tweeting, orange guy isn't in office any longer because he'd start WW3 and nuke us all into cremation anyway!

There, I feel better now - I know Deephaven referenced Trump but this is the first legit response blaming Trump for something, yet again :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My dad donated his body to the UConn school of medicine when he died.  Mom was going to as well, but has since changed her mind.  I'll go the cremation route myself.  They bought grave sites in northern Maine where they're from, and a head stone.  We all live 9 hours away and it seems pointless to do that to me this stage..

Damn.... You have some longevity in your family.... No wonder you're waiting for SS to mature...:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought I’d try posting something about religion instead of politics. Figured it might bring us all together in a kumbaya moment

:lol: Sure you did. Religion....politics.....same controversial shit