Check your account email address ×

Another pathetic GOP’er

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re too dumb to understand why the phrase means and when to use it :thumbsup:

Dude, you're legit a Democrat peacock that only believes what your liberal echo chambers propaganda spews because you lack the ability to question.. As I've said before you're a spineless and dumb as a 

images (3).jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Let’s play your bullshit out.  Should no one ever vote? :snack:

When there's a meaningful, purposeful, and normal human running for office....sure. No one like that currently exists. How with a clear conscious can you vote for a man who is in cognitive decline and has a life history of lying? 

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you're legit a Democrat peacock that only believes what your liberal echo chambers propaganda spews because you lack the ability to question.. As I've said before you're a spineless and dumb as a 

images (3).jpeg

You’re a parrot.  Dumb as fuck.  My intellect runs circles around you :thumbsup:

Just now, spin_dry said:

When there's a meaningful, purposeful, and normal human running for office....sure. No one like that currently exists. How with a clear conscious can you vote for a man who is in cognitive decline and has a life history of lying? 

Give us examples of who you’d vote for? :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Give us examples of who you’d vote for? :snack:

I would need to step outside the current crop politicians and bring in an outsider who may run. Jocko Willink. I'd show up to cast a vote for that man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I would need to step outside the current crop politicians and bring in an outsider who may run. Jocko Willink. I'd show up to cast a vote for that man. 

:lol:  So you’re all hat no cattle :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:  So you’re all hat no cattle :thumbsup:

And you have the audacity to post what? You're voting for a man who's in the throws of physical and cognitive decline. I offered an alternative of someone who knows war, business, authenticity, leadership, family, courage, personal responsibility, and empathy. Give your fucking head a shake. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

And you have the audacity to post what? You're voting for a man who's in the throws of physical and cognitive decline. I offered an alternative of someone who knows war, business, authenticity, leadership, family, courage, personal responsibility, and empathy. Give your fucking head a shake. 

You offer nothing.  Your complacency makes you a complicit supporter of MAGA.  

if you’re so sure - show up and write him in :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Every accusation is an admission..

:ashamed:

:owned:

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re too dumb to understand why the phrase means and when to use it :thumbsup:

Speaking of dumb……..it’s “what” not “why”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow..:wow:..just wow.....the GOAT 🐐 with the stamina of an 18 year old.... balls full of testosterone :lmao:..... non-stop.  Now in Iowa.:bc: ..   No stopping Trump this go around.:thumbsup:

https://rumble.com/v3fnayu-live-president-donald-j.-trump-to-visit-the-lowa-v.-lowa-state-football-gam.html

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a parrot.  Dumb as fuck.  My intellect runs circles around you :thumbsup:

In your hopes and dreams you could run circles around me, you're nothing but a mouth breather who cannot think for yourself and peacocks around with your liberal echo chambers talking points..A picture of your brain is below..

images (3).jpeg

• Like 3