Check your account email address ×

What's for lunch?

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just scarfed down a nice garden salad.  Reminds me that I'd better decide if I'm gonna plant some tomatoes and peppers pretty soon.

I usually do a cherry tomato plant and a regular tomato plant in containers here. Still haven't gotten any yet though. Hopefully HD or Lowes still has a few of the larger ones next week.

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You ever try putting lobster in your grilled cheese?

Its awesome.

No, I don't care for lobster. From what I hear it goes good in mac & cheese, too :bc:

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh wtf is wrong with you? :lol:

And yes it does. :)

I don't really care for seafood.About the only things I eat are canned tuna and fried clams. Haddock is OK, but I could live without it.  I do what to try grilling some tuna steaks this summer.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't really care for seafood.About the only things I eat are canned tuna and fried clams. Haddock is OK, but I could live without it.  I do what to try grilling some tuna steaks this summer.

Well thats to bad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ckf said:

No one else here eats lunch? :wtf:

During the week when I'm at work not very often....when I do it's usually a couple of apples and some pretzels.

• Like 1

Another wings on the grill job!

Been marinating these bad boys since yesterday.  Cooked up a batch of my siracha ghost pepper hot sauce that is guaranteed to have me crying by wing three.  One drop can of this shit can kill a thousand liberals!!!!!

IMG_2035.JPG

• Like 4

On 6/15/2017 at 8:39 PM, Woodtick said:

Thought about stopping here for lunch today,but I didn't.

IMG_2873.JPG

I don't even want to think about what the "entertainment" in that place looks like. 

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh come on now, I eat pussy too, but I prefer the kind of pussy that can draw more than 3 cars into the lot.

Pretty sure you only like pussy on a stick. :lol:

• Like 1

On 6/15/2017 at 8:39 PM, Woodtick said:

Thought about stopping here for lunch today,but I didn't.

IMG_2873.JPG

There was a time when the local bar/restaurant licensing here had a bunch of stupid regulations in order to comply. One was that you had to sell a minimum ratio of food to bar sales. So all the strip clubs would have $2 All You Can Eat buffet lunch specials from 11 until 2. I think I went once. It was worth $2. I'm sure they did buffet so they could fudge the numbers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I don't even want to think about what the "entertainment" in that place looks like. 

It's in the middle of IL at an exit on I 80. Been there for 40 plus years. It is also a country live band night club on the weekends? It's a one stop shop if you will .:bc: