Check your account email address ×

The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Wmd's and the invasion of Iraq are 2 separate but combined things....I do belive invading Iraq was a mistake, but that doesn't mean there wasn't wmds...the world believed so with much supporting evidence.  

Now that being said after 911, I was pretty much okay with smoking any Mooslim....we should have started with the Saudis and their complicit Royal family.  

Thing is, Bin laden was hiding in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Now that being said after 911, I was pretty much okay with smoking any Mooslim....we should have started with the Saudis and their complicit Royal family.

During an interview on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show Friday night, President Donald Trump made a stunning announcement: Saudi Arabia was paying the US $1 billion to send US troops to defend it from Iran.

“We’re sending more [troops] to Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is paying us for it,” Trump said. “I said, ‘Listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you have to pay us.’ They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”

Just now, HSR said:

During an interview on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show Friday night, President Donald Trump made a stunning announcement: Saudi Arabia was paying the US $1 billion to send US troops to defend it from Iran.

There's alot of that going on, fact is most people are unaware it's happening. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thing is, Bin laden was hiding in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

Again they are separate but combined issues.  I've already stated that I think Iraq was a mistake.  However, the thinking (wrongly so) was that we were just attacked with a couple of airplanes...imagine what an airplane full of sarin gas could do....

The military did hunt down and kill Bin laden or did you forget. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

There's alot of that going on, fact is most people are unaware it's happening. 

Pretty sad for the kids that signed up to protect America to have their leader tell them to fight for the Saudi's.

Just now, SkisNH said:

Again they are separate but combined issues.  I've already stated that I think Iraq was a mistake.  However, the thinking (wrongly so) was that we were just attacked with a couple of airplanes...imagine what an airplane full of sarin gas could do....

The military did hunt down and kill Bin laden or did you forget. 

There was 4 planes. 

No I didn't forget.

Bush administration made up wmds so he could kill Saddam because his father didn't. It's that simple. End of story.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Pretty sad for the kids that signed up to protect America to have their leader tell them to fight for the Saudi's.

There's alot more to it than that. 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There was 4 planes. 

No I didn't forget.

Bush administration made up wmds so he could kill Saddam because his father didn't. It's that simple. End of story.

Just like biden allowed putin to invade Ukraine in an attempt to side step exposure of his corruption there. same same. end of story.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Just like biden allowed putin to invade Ukraine in an attempt to side step exposure of his corruption there. same same. end of story.

US involvement is what put the Ukraine in that position in the first place.

Just now, HSR said:

It seems most guys here are OK with it and will defend them at all costs. Brainwashed I guess :dunno:

If you are or were in the military you know its your job. You defend at all costs.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If you are or were in the military you know its your job. You defend at all costs.

And don't question authority. Do as your told regardless if you feel it's right or wrong.

That's why PTSD is such an issue with the military 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

It seems most guys here are OK with it and will defend them at all costs. Brainwashed I guess :dunno:

Please.....you act like Canada and Canadians are much better. I think there was more outrage at what what your govt did to the protesting truckers by the USA guys....Sad but true. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

And don't question authority. Do as your told regardless if you feel it's right or wrong.

That's why PTSD is such an issue with the military 

PTSD is an issue in many occupations unfortunately.  First responders for one.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

can you expand a bit on this statement?

He is saying we instigated it by installing a us friendly govt and flirting with nato membership... in his eyes there was nothing putin could do.

iDd we poke the bear? A bit, However the escalation to all out war is purely on Putin.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't teach elementary level politics, try asking Google.

LoL

so you dont even have a clue to what you are talking about. 

Fine

mr. debater. LoL what a joke you are 

"I'm here to debate"

Hey you see those new diapers with the blow out preventer? You should try them out it could prevent you from shitting up your back.  Seems like an issue you have on a daily basis.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

LoL

so you dont even have a clue to what you are talking about. 

Fine

mr. debater. LoL what a joke you are 

"I'm here to debate"

Hey you see those new diapers with the blow out preventer? You should try them out it could prevent you from shitting up your back.  Seems like an issue you have on a daily basis.

Try being less of a troll.

:bc:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

42 country coalition including Canada but leave it to the US to claim it as their win :lol: We'll let you have one if it helps.

At least you guys didn't drop all your weapons for the enemy and RUN like Afghanistan. Poor folks that helped you guys paid the price for it too.

Weird, you say the US didn't win the Gulf War due to a coalition makeup, but you say the US lost Korea and Viet Nam, those being multi-national wars as well.

I'll let you decide which way you want to continue your argument, after you let us know which set of rules you want to make up.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Please.....you act like Canada and Canadians are much better. I think there was more outrage at what what your govt did to the protesting truckers by the USA guys....Sad but true. 

We are just grateful more lives weren't lost in the great War of Ottawa !!!

tenor-2.gif

Just now, SkisNH said:

He is saying we instigated it by installing a us friendly govt and flirting with nato membership... in his eyes there was nothing putin could do.

iDd we poke the bear? A bit, However the escalation to all out war is purely on Putin.

I get that but wanted to hear it from him but he is obviously incapable.

So in the end joe is still responsible for allowing putin to invade to hide his corruption. On multiple fronts no less.

• Like 1