Check your account email address ×

****Official Jimmy Snacks Racing 2024 Nascar Extravaganza Thread****

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think Front Row is a notch above Spire. Especially with FR partnering with Penske this year.  :dunno:

That is a surprise move sometimes Front Row was the leading ford in the field.

Spire sure seems to have some money backing them.  40ml for a charter and buying the Kyle Bushing shop and equipment last year.  Hope their in for the long run.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Forget what I was listening to but heard rumors of this and a possible merger with Front Row.  Nascar does have a rule that a single owner can only have 4 charters so don't know how that would work with Front Row.

SHR really has been off their mark for a while.  With Hass dumping major money into F1 and Tony going his own direction rumors may be true.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Truck race started a little after 10:00 because of rain and I fell asleep…sounds like I missed a good one...🍉🍉🍉🍉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Other than Little Hitler being humbled about the backup trailer and maybe a few comments from our crew pointing out his "who ever used the trailer last should be fired" nothing really interesting last weekend.

The latest fuel can trick by some select teams is they will bring their race day cans up to be filled during practice.  Many teams have garage cans and separate race cans.  There is a sight glass on the can that they should be filled to for the 12 gallons and not over.

Select teams will have their race cans filled during practice then go back to the garage pump fuel from one can to overfill the other 3.  Before the race they will come up to have the last can topped off to the center of the sight glass.

The sight glass and filler cap are a lot closer in height on the new smaller Xfinity and truck cans so over filling them is not as drastic of a different.

• Like 2

Tyler Reddick wins the pole for tomorrow followed by Bad Brad, Beuscher and Ty Gibbs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tyler Reddick wins the pole for tomorrow followed by Bad Brad, Beuscher and Ty Gibbs.

I'd like to see Brad win one. Maybe this will be the weekend :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'd like to see Brad win one. Maybe this will be the weekend :thumbsup:

X2 and he has a good shot at it.👌🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2 and he has a good shot at it.👌🏻

What the hell happened to him last week? That last caution he pitted in 4th place and they said he was the fastest car on the track at that time. Came out in... I think 17th?

12 hours ago, nascarmike said:

What the hell happened to him last week? That last caution he pitted in 4th place and they said he was the fastest car on the track at that time. Came out in... I think 17th?

11th and not sure what happened to him at the end.🤔

Fox is canceling Race Hut in June. 

Haven't really watch that for a while.  Enough streaming programs to watch when you want.

Just now, Doug said:

Fox is canceling Race Hut in June. 

Haven't really watch that for a while.  Enough streaming programs to watch when you want.

I occasionally watch Out of the Groove on YouTube. He has come a long way since I found him on YT last year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bad Brad owes Buescher that win. :lol:

He owes Tyler Reddick.

8 minutes ago, Doug said:

Good win for Brad well deserved 👏 

He has really turned RFK Racing around.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has really turned RFK Racing around.

Behind the seens and the camera Brad is really good with the fans.  Glad to see him win.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He owes Tyler Reddick.

I didn't see it that way. If Buesher didn't gun it, Reddick makes the pass. Buescher actually hit the wall when he accelerated. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't see it that way. If Buesher didn't gun it, Reddick makes the pass. Buescher actually hit the wall when he accelerated. 

Reddick door slammed him into the wall and in his postrace interview said he messed up several times  and apologized and are you saying that Beuscher should slowed up and let him pass…FFS.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Doug said:

Behind the seens and the camera Brad is really good with the fans.  Glad to see him win.

He seems like a good cat and he’s from Michigan.👊🏻🇺🇸👌🏻

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He owes Tyler Reddick.

Raddick made an aggressive move got lose put Buecher in the wall and wrecked both their chances to win.  Reddick at least owned his mistake unlike his car owner.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Reddick door slammed him into the wall and in his postrace interview said he messed up several times  and apologized.

He slammed him because Buescher didnt let off. You could see Buescher accelerated when it looks like Reddick is going to clear him. You obviously didn't watch the race. Hell even Boyer mentioned it. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Raddick made an aggressive move got lose put Buecher in the wall and wrecked both their chances to win.  Reddick at least owned his mistake unlike his car owner.

Bingo…Reddick seemed  genuinely upset and you don’t see Beuscher  get that pissed.