Check your account email address ×

****Official Jimmy Snacks Racing 2023 Nascar Extravaganza Thread****

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In addition to Busch and Gibbs William Byron will start in the rear tomorrow as well.

Seen the were working in the motor area after the first practice.  The car was fast in practice.

• Like 2

At least for the cup teams each pit cart has the nitrogen tanks replaced with 4 new nitrogen tanks before they are taken out to the pit stall.  3 years ago when Nascar started supplying the air guns for pit stops they started have trouble with the air guns failing.  Nascar found the cause of the failures was the teams started using helium which was spinning the guns at a higher RPM and taking the bearings out.

20230909_174710.jpg

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve only used Dillon once and I thought about it but just couldn’t pull the trigger.😂

Same here, this is my second time. He's been terrible this year. Last year he got a win and was getting some results, hoovering around 10th place. But he's way back in 29th this season. I thought Busch would elevate that entire team but not so.

Eric Jones is another one. I haven't picked him once. He's in 27th. Last year he got a win and was 18th at the end.

I'm hoping he's got one descent finish in him but I'm sure by half way he'll be sucking it around 25th....lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Same here, this is my second time. He's been terrible this year. Last year he got a win and was getting some results, hoovering around 10th place. But he's way back in 29th this season. I thought Busch would elevate that entire team but not so.

Eric Jones is another one. I haven't picked him once. He's in 27th. Last year he got a win and was 18th at the end.

I'm hoping he's got one descent finish in him but I'm sure by half way he'll be sucking it around 25th....lol

At least Jones has a good reason why they aren't running well. The RCR teams are still getting support from Chevy, Legacy is not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

At least Jones has a good reason why they aren't running well. The RCR teams are still getting support from Chevy, Legacy is not.

Jones had a good run at Darlington where he has won twice but other than that I agree John.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jones had a good run at Darlington where he has won twice but other than that I agree John.

He definitely has Darlington figured out. I'm not really a fan of Toyota, but hopefully he does better next year.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Doug said:

Lot of the jackman actually carry there jacks in with them on raceday almost their baby.

20230910_100952.jpg

Crazy how light and fast they actually are. 

On 9/6/2023 at 6:22 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤮

LEGACY MOTOR CLUB announced that John Hunter Nemechek will drive the No. 42 NASCAR Cup Series entry when the Club transitions manufacturers from Chevrolet to Toyota in 2024.
The 26-year-old driver will join teammates Erik Jones and LEGACY M.C. co-owner Jimmie Johnson, who plans to drive a limited schedule once again in 2024.

Chevy said I don't think so

• Like 1

Just now, Doug said:

Last pit road of the year for me.  

Interesting note when Truex's car was towed in Chad Knaus was one of first guys looking at it

20230910_140222.jpg

20230910_133402.jpg

20230910_133357.jpg

Any word on what the issue is?