Check your account email address ×

New Race Sled

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, HSR said:

@Rigid1 see what I mean. Even in a sled thread I started my trolls can't resist :ashamed:

Oh and Good morning Jimmy :news:

Don’t worry…just keep crying and someone will be along to wipe your tears….again.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ok, carry on. I won't waste my time any longer here :news:

Hey dumbass motherfucker…..is a factory race sled offered to consumers? You are one ignorant motherfucker , dumber than fuck and stubborn as Neal 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

700cc divided by 160hp equals 4.375 cc per hp

600cc divided by 142hp equals 4.225cc per hp

@f7ben :dunno: did you not do the math??? 

Too easy he says :lmao:

Good god you’re an insufferable twat 

• Thanks 1

• All the 440 factory sno-cross motors were close to 100 hp by the end of the 90's.  The last year of the factory 440s was 2007, by then they were around 105 hp.  In 2005 Dynotech dynoed Polaris's 440 IQ sno pro, and it had 104.9 hp at 8100 rpm.  That was the only one I could find.

Just now, f7ben said:
  • All the 440 factory sno-cross motors were close to 100 hp by the end of the 90's.  The last year of the factory 440s was 2007, by then they were around 105 hp.  In 2005 Dynotech dynoed Polaris's 440 IQ sno pro, and it had 104.9 hp at 8100 rpm.  That was the only one I could find.

Yup amazing little motors when jetted on the ragged edge for sure :bc: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbass motherfucker…..is a factory race sled offered to consumers? You are one ignorant motherfucker , dumber than fuck and stubborn as Neal 

You're the one that is very upset over me calling a 600cc engine amazing. Settle down fella.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

The 440 ves motor made 105hp :lol: 

more impressive than the 600 whiz bang race engine and offered to consumers 

About 20 years ago I spent a week end riding with Dynamo Joe and his crew. They all ran 440's back then. The 3 Polaris sleds all had tempa-flo's.  That was the first time I saw them and they said they were a must have to trail ride them.  Joe also said they were very finicky to clutch but you leave that stuff stock anyways :thumbsup: Were pretty fun to ride compared to my 700 but just not enough grunt. They just held them to the bar and steered.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

About 20 years ago I spent a week end riding with Dynamo Joe and his crew. They all ran 440's back then. The 3 Polaris sleds all had tempa-flo's.  That was the first time I saw them and they said they were a must have to trail ride them.  Joe also said they were very finicky to clutch but you leave that stuff stock anyways :thumbsup: Were pretty fun to ride compared to my 700 but just not enough grunt. They just held them to the bar and steered.

I had a tempa flow on my 660.  That thing would routinely stomp 800s with my monkey ass riding it.  Those were some cool gadgets once dialed in.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I had a tempa flow on my 660.  That thing would routinely stomp 800s with my monkey ass riding it.  Those were some cool gadgets once dialed in.

Yup I ran one on my 700 after that :thumbsup:

Oh Ben we all know that anything under 1000hp is just holding back your mad trail riding skills and nobody on a 600 race sled could touch you in a cross country race with your Barney mobile :lmao:

BMP mod f7 and a torqueless extremely peaky 440 was all you could find in your mad search to prove my amazing comment as wrong:dunno: You go girl !!!!! 

Yes I still think a 140+hp 600 is an amazing sled regardless of what you think :bc:  Oh and it's kinda obvious who slithered away.

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh Ben we all know that anything under 1000hp is just holding back your mad trail riding skills and nobody on a 600 race sled could touch you in a cross country race with your Barney mobile :lmao:

BMP mod f7 and a torqueless extremely peaky 440 was all you could find in your mad search to prove my amazing comment as wrong:dunno: You go girl !!!!! 

Yes I still think a 140+hp 600 is an amazing sled regardless of what you think :bc:  Oh and it's kinda obvious who slithered away.

It’s a factory fucking race motor you stupid cunt and just about any hi performance race motor will make the same power per cc….Stupid motherfucker 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s a factory fucking race motor you stupid cunt and just about any hi performance race motor will make the same power per cc….Stupid motherfucker 

Did you read the thread title f7Karen or did you miss that the topic was race sleds? You started lactating about consumer sleds nobody else :dunno: . The fact you looked stupid posting about a BMP mod f7 wasn't my fault, you did that yourself. Take a minute and think before you post next time :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

Did you read the thread title f7Karen or did you miss that the topic was race sleds? You started lactating about consumer sleds nobody else :dunno: . The fact you looked stupid posting about a BMP mod f7 wasn't my fault, you did that yourself. Take a minute and think before you post next time :bc:

Hey dumb fuck , it’s a race engine. Other race engines make the same or more power and have for decades. I told you that and you said prove it :lol: so I did and you slithered away. Now you’re here crying like a tiny handed little cunt 

stupid motherfucker 

On 8/30/2023 at 10:10 AM, HSR said:

Can you name me a NA 2S single piped sled offered by any manufacturer that makes more HP per CC than these sleds? 

So the only thing you showed was a peaky 440 with no torque that had the very slightest of edge IF jetted on the ragged edge VS and cfi pull and go sled. Otherwise you offered a BMP mod sled  ie: not offered by a manufacturer, that was nowhere close to the numbers?

On 8/30/2023 at 10:14 AM, f7ben said:

Is it a consumer motor? EPA compliant?

Here's where you tried to move the goal posts and change the topic.