Check your account email address ×

Always act like you are being recorded. Stupid rookie mistake.

“What I am saying is where is this all going to end? Twenty-five years ago they put a water treatment plant up at Cape Croker. It got ruined because they didn’t maintain it. Now we’ve spent $65 million up there to put hydrants and a new water treatment plant and 75 per cent of those houses, I mean they should be torn down. It’s like, why are we spending $65 million on a water treatment plant up there that’s going to last 20 years because they’re not going to look after it. Right? Just look at their home. I can understand to be poor, but you can be poor and clean,”  the recording says before it’s cut off.

Lol, my newly elected mayor..

Without looking, take a guess what type of community he’s talking about..

Factially %100 spot on.

Any bets on the protests, uproar and the resignation timeline?

https://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/news/local-news/south-bruce-peninsula-apologizes-for-comments-attributed-to-mayor-disparaging-first-nations-community

3 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

“What I am saying is where is this all going to end? Twenty-five years ago they put a water treatment plant up at Cape Croker. It got ruined because they didn’t maintain it. Now we’ve spent $65 million up there to put hydrants and a new water treatment plant and 75 per cent of those houses, I mean they should be torn down. It’s like, why are we spending $65 million on a water treatment plant up there that’s going to last 20 years because they’re not going to look after it. Right? Just look at their home. I can understand to be poor, but you can be poor and clean,”  the recording says before it’s cut off.

Lol, my newly elected mayor..

Without looking, take a guess what type of community he’s talking about..

Factially %100 spot on.

Any bets on the protests, uproar and the resignation timeline?

https://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/news/local-news/south-bruce-peninsula-apologizes-for-comments-attributed-to-mayor-disparaging-first-nations-community

I automated a water treatment plant in one of those communities.