Check your account email address ×

Maybe it's best if hilliary clintoon moved on

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not big on pursuing prosecution on Hillary and her little band of theives but if she keeps putting herself in the limelight than I think the gloves could come off and her email could be revisited.

Thats the point imo.  She's NOT going away.  Part of the "resistance"?  Seriously?  Time to lock this bitch up, once and for all.  Now that the shackles are off the FBI and the Justice Dept., I suspect Trump is not going to let these people continue to run amok.  Good.

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

So what's your point?

He thinks that means she's off the hook for all her little indiscretions over her fraudulent and corrupt political past.  These Lib-tards don't have a clue how any of this works.  COMEY WAS FIRED!  THAT MEANS THE FBI IS DISBANDED!!!!!  What a bunch of clowns.  

I't should make us all glad we possess some introspection.  The Dems are clearly mentally unstable.   Good think they don't like guns...or we'd need to take them away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He thinks that means she's off the hook for all her little indiscretions over her fraudulent and corrupt political past.  These Lib-tards don't have a clue how any of this works.  COMEY WAS FIRED!  THAT MEANS THE FBI IS DISBANDED!!!!!  What a bunch of clowns.  

I't should make us all glad we possess some introspection.  The Dems are clearly mentally unstable.   Good think they don't like guns...or we'd need to take them away.

That's what I thought. Her pardon from Obama never happened so she's subject to the same laws that apply to all. She should go off into the sunset and enjoy.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's what I thought. Her pardon from Obama never happened so she's subject to the same laws that apply to all. She should go off into the sunset and enjoy.

She way too power hungry and self entitled to ever do that.