Check your account email address ×

Buying stuff

Big auction ended tonight, did anyone buy anything on it?

Also Princeton is this weekend, who is going and post up what you get or if you get stuff at haydays coming up!

18 hours ago, mnstang said:

Big auction ended tonight, did anyone buy anything on it?

Also Princeton is this weekend, who is going and post up what you get or if you get stuff at haydays coming up!

Was that the big vintage one?? There were some nice pieces in it, if I am thinking of the same one.

It was the auction masters, they usually have one that ends right before Princeton so all the people coming can pick up their stuff.  I got a few cool things and my buddy got a few things.  Picked them up today, pretty stoked

https://bid.auctionmasters.com/ui/auctions/104759

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It was the auction masters, they usually have one that ends right before Princeton so all the people coming can pick up their stuff.  I got a few cool things and my buddy got a few things.  Picked them up today, pretty stoked

Yep same one. I am surprised how much those old dealer ship sign inserts bring and the one ski doo that brought 37k 

13 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yep same one. I am surprised how much those old dealer ship sign inserts bring and the one ski doo that brought 37k 

There's some very wealthy collectors out there! 

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Cool auction never seen that before which is probably a good thing.  Some nice items on there.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I thought about it for a second 😂

It actually sold for a reasonable price. I figured that would have gone for way more than 100 bucks as it still had the tags on it. A new non arctic cat Ogio golf bag is 200 bucks now days 

30 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It actually sold for a reasonable price. I figured that would have gone for way more than 100 bucks as it still had the tags on it. A new non arctic cat Ogio golf bag is 200 bucks now days 

Just doesn't have the collector value.  Too new, not catty enough. The cat-ogio gear bags are usually much less compared to the 90's era cat bags also.

Home and showered up from Princeton.  

They REALLY need to make it a Saturday/Sunday swap.

Scored up a Cat windshield that I'm pretty sure is NOS with the PN 1606-996.  IYKYK...

Also scored up some small stuff, but not much.  Think I kept it under $150 spent not including the gate or the Fireball tab.

• Like 1

So the cat aws1 sleds like prowler jag ext wildcat etc didn't have any bumpers but there were accessory bumpers for them.  And for a year or two there was a special edition bumper that was anodized instead of black. I've looked everywhere for that bumper and there's none that I could find.  Until Princeton.  First one I found on the ground under a table, bumper only.  Then later I stumbled upon a new one, the whole kit still sealed in the package!  This will go on my Puma which is purple and my bushwhacker/exploring, new one comes with the black strip to put on, brackets, hardware, instructions.  It's for a prowler so not a direct install but I'll make it work.  I couldn't believe it to find two!

I got a couple primary springs for a buck a piece.  Some nos c&a loops new in cat package from 2001, I like that style and finish a little better.  $20

PXL_20230826_145744497.jpg

PXL_20230825_224141735.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

So the cat aws1 sleds like prowler jag ext wildcat etc didn't have any bumpers but there were accessory bumpers for them.  And for a year or two there was a special edition bumper that was anodized instead of black. I've looked everywhere for that bumper and there's none that I could find.  Until Princeton.  First one I found on the ground under a table, bumper only.  Then later I stumbled upon a new one, the whole kit still sealed in the package!  This will go on my Puma which is purple and my bushwhacker/exploring, new one comes with the black strip to put on, brackets, hardware, instructions.  It's for a prowler so not a direct install but I'll make it work.  I couldn't believe it to find two!

I got a couple primary springs for a buck a piece.  Some nos c&a loops new in cat package from 2001, I like that style and finish a little better.  $20

PXL_20230826_145744497.jpg

PXL_20230825_224141735.jpg

That’s a good score there. Especially in the anodized 

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

It's a good channel, worth the follow.  Even if he's a Polaris guy 

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

I'm not sure if the C.C.V.S.C (Chisago County Vintage Sled Crew) is still around but he was part of that and he posted on the vintagesledders.com website fairly often.

I follow him, Matt's Workshop, ADDvancedGarage, 3G's Garage, NewHampshireVintage, and another page or two that I can't think of for vintage/retro sled stuff.

Junkyard Digs, Vice Grip Garage, 2vintage, and Jeremy Rides have some good vintage sled content too.

Edited by racinfarmer