Check your account email address ×

hilliary rotten clintoon & connected friends should be afraid, Very afraid

Yep.  This in no way bodes well for that little fuckery administration.  And while I'm not a fan of Pompeo or Sessions much at all.  These two, among many others, would love nothing more than to get the green light for a real and honest "re-do" into the Clinton files.  And down she goes...HARD!!!!  And guess who she'll be taking with her.....that's right!

Image result for obama mad

hilliary rotten clintoon will never spend one minute in jail.  The clintoons have / will pitch others under the bus of justice first to save their asses. susan Boil in bag rice , plus huma  could be facing a future with big knuckle Betty in Camp Cupcake.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  This in no way bodes well for that little fuckery administration.  And while I'm not a fan of Pompeo or Sessions much at all.  These two, among many others, would love nothing more than to get the green light for a real and honest "re-do" into the Clinton files.  And down she goes...HARD!!!!  And guess who she'll be taking with her.....that's right!

Image result for obama mad

What purpose will it lead to? Will it stop future corrupt politicians? No. Will it further divide the country and look weak? Yes. She is done. Gone. Over. He is done. Gone. Over. Time to move the fuck on from Hillary and Obama. Yet the Repubs can't help themselves... They could be touting job growth, economy on the up, exchanges doing great every second of the day. Instead, they sit here and masturbate furiously over the idea of locking up two obsolete Democrats who have nothing to offer anymore. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What purpose will it lead to? Will it stop future corrupt politicians? No. Will it further divide the country and look weak? Yes. She is done. Gone. Over. He is done. Gone. Over. Time to move the fuck on from Hillary and Obama. Yet the Repubs can't help themselves... They could be touting job growth, economy on the up, exchanges doing great every second of the day. Instead, they sit here and masturbate furiously over the idea of locking up two obsolete Democrats who have nothing to offer anymore. 

Stop your whining.  Justice is what it will lead to.  Maybe those two morons should realize that they are both "done and over"...instead of prancing around with the rest of their worthless tribe trying to lead some ill-designed obstructionist party.

Besides,  I was just speculating.  I'd love to see it though.  And if anybody deserves to be prosecuted and locked up, it's her.  

And if Obama and her wanna keep playing fuck around....I'm fine with bringing the full weight of law on them.  Even if they never see a day of jail, what's left of their shifty little "legacies" will be forever tainted.  A more deserving end would be my wish but I could settle.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop your whining.  Justice is what it will lead to.  Maybe those two morons should realize that they are both "done and over"...instead of prancing around with the rest of their worthless tribe trying to lead some ill-designed obstructionist party.

Besides,  I was just speculating.  I'd love to see it though.  And if anybody deserves to be prosecuted and locked up, it's her.  

And if Obama and her wanna keep playing fuck around....I'm fine with bringing the full weight of law on them.  Even if they never see a day of jail, what's left of their shifty little "legacies" will be forever tainted.  A more deserving end would be my wish but I could settle.

:lol:

Both of them galavanting around is the best thing in the world for the R's. You don't see that? They are over and done. They are literally stealing the spotlight from the new generation of Dems. You jail them, and it will be nothing but a scandal with half the country crying foul and witch hunt. You can't be stupid enough to think making them martyrs would benefit the R's? It would be foolish to the maximum max. It would do nothing but make the world as a whole think the US was weak and corrupt. Even if they were criminals, it would not matter. Even if they did it, half the population wouldn't care. It would be the worst play possible. You can throw out the "right thing to do" card, but that doesn't matter if it gets all Dems bloodthirsty and actually out to vote for once. You forget R's are in the minority of the population. Do you really want to see all of those seats gained go buh bye? 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Both of them galavanting around is the best thing in the world for the R's. You don't see that? They are over and done. They are literally stealing the spotlight from the new generation of Dems. You jail them, and it will be nothing but a scandal with half the country crying foul and witch hunt. You can't be stupid enough to think making them martyrs would benefit the R's? It would be foolish to the maximum max. It would do nothing but make the world as a whole think the US was weak and corrupt. Even if they were criminals, it would not matter. Even if they did it, half the population wouldn't care. It would be the worst play possible. You can throw out the "right thing to do" card, but that doesn't matter if it gets all Dems bloodthirsty and actually out to vote for once. You forget R's are in the minority of the population. Do you really want to see all of those seats gained go buh bye? 

I dont know about that....it might bring some of the faithful over to the other side....but not the diehards

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I dont know about that....it might bring some of the faithful over to the other side....but not the diehards

With the circus so far, I can't see anything being deemed credible by any Democrat on this topic. Too many seeds of doubt have been planted. Would be nice to here from the Dem crew on here on this topic. IF they were convicted, would the first thought in your head be a setup or witch hunt? Shit, even my first thought would be that it was fishy... 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you steal most of that from one of my posts yesterday? :lol:

Of course I know that.  If they Dems were smart (which they aren't), they'd BEG those two to go underground.  Even pay them to do so.  They are both hazardous waste to the Dem party.  So, I laugh and laugh.  

But more to my point responding to your point.  They cannot just be ignored if they keep deciding to be relevant in more of this country's division.  And while opening up an investigation on Hillary would probably seal her fate this time, it would most likely be sealing his also, would it make me feel better.  Sure.  But, it would do nothing to bring this country back together, but let's face it...the Dems don't want that anyway.  They want war and divide.  And I'm fine to give them both. 

Honestly, I see no way this country will come together and move forward until the Dem fuckery stops.  And I don't care in what way they chose their fate either.  I'm tired of the constant sniveling and whining with them all.

America voted.  It's over.  All this horeshit Russian narrative is just that, horse shit.

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I disagree.  I don't have an opinion or evidence that Obama broke any laws, but Hillary surely did.  And rule of law matters, thats a large % of the country is still upset about, that she thought it didn't apply to her.  You don't excuse that, you establish a precedant so it doesn't continue.  No politician has gotten away with as much as the Clintons have for the past 25 years.  I also agree with Zambroski in that until the Democrats start reigning in the Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumers of their party, and they start dealing more honestly, this country will NEVER come together.  Whats to negotiate?  They're hypocrites and liars of the worst sort.  And right now, 3 election cycles show Democrats losing seats, not Republicans, which tells me that the public is figuring this out too.  And as far as, Republicans go, they need to keep their promises and get rid of the hacks in their party too.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I disagree.  I don't have an opinion or evidence that Obama broke any laws, but Hillary surely did.  And rule of law matters, thats a large % of the country is still upset about, that she thought it didn't apply to her.  You don't excuse that, you establish a precedant so it doesn't continue.  No politician has gotten away with as much as the Clintons have for the past 25 years.  I also agree with Zambroski in that until the Democrats start reigning in the Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumers of their party, and they start dealing more honestly, this country will NEVER come together.  Whats to negotiate?  They're hypocrites and liars of the worst sort.  And right now, 3 election cycles show Democrats losing seats, not Republicans, which tells me that the public is figuring this out too.  And as far as, Republicans go, they need to keep their promises and get rid of the hacks in their party too.

:thumb: