Check your account email address ×

If anyone is going to flip on the Donald...

it might be Rudy... or anyone else Trump didn't pay. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/15/trump-alleged-co-conspirators-never-got-paid-by-trump-team.html

now he has to sell his house

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/rudy-giuliani-selling-nyc-apartment/

poor Rudy... how far he's fallen.  Trumpster sure leaves a wake of destruction behind himself... 

and as I've thought more about it... do any of you Trumpkins feel sorry or empathy for anyone left in Trump's wake of destruction?

the J6 rioters...

the fake electors...

Rudy... 

Eastman... 

anyone? 

over all this time, I've heard squat about your concern for the people who lied for and supported Donald... 

How many times does this make that you two have had reservations all made for Trump at the gray bar inn? Like Hillary Clinton picking out new curtains for the oval office. The question you should be asking is what happens if these trials don't pan out. Polls already show people think this is politically motivated and I am not talking Republicans I am saying with independents. If Trump ends up back in the Whitehouse it will be because of guys like you and your TDS.

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The question you should be asking is what happens if these trials don't pan out.

Is there an example you’d like to provide where Trumpers question what would happen if he ended up losing the election fraud cases, defamation lawsuits, etc. or is it just a one way street? 

Or how about the various Republican investigations that have gone nowhere? Where are the posts questioning the “what happens” when those didn’t pan out?

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Is there an example you’d like to provide where Trumpers question what would happen if he ended up losing the election fraud cases, defamation lawsuits, etc. or is it just a one way street? 

My hope is that the Biden admin is the one going to jail.  Fantasy, but a guy can dream.  Thats where we're at.  Either way, the country is fucked because half of it is going to be ape shit when their side loses.   I'm ok with that.  I like my chances.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My hope is that the Biden admin is the one going to jail.  Fantasy, but a guy can dream.  Thats where we're at.  Either way, the country is fucked because half of it is going to be ape shit when their side loses.   I'm ok with that.  I like my chances.

But if the Republicans lose and they go ape shit, you guys will still claim it was the Feds and Antifa. 

Just now, SSFB said:

But if the Republicans lose and there is unrest, you guys will still somehow blame it on Feds and Antifa. 

Its getting harder and harder to hide the truth.  As i said, I like my chances.  You want to carry D party water, have at it.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its getting harder and harder to hide the truth.  As i said, I like my chances.  You want to carry D party water, have at it.

The truth is that Republicans have been whipped into a frenzy by a clown. That’s why court cases have gone the way they did. The Supreme Court rejected the election claims presented before them and just a year later overturned Roe v Wade. So when Republicans claimed that the SCOTUS was a corrupt liberal court, that was obviously false. 

At the same time, I think the people who think anyone of any significance is going to prison are out of their minds. 

If/when someone of significance actually does go to prison, I’ll shrug my shoulders and say I was wrong because I don’t give a fuck about any of these people. 

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Or how about the various Republican investigations that have gone nowhere? Where are the posts questioning the “what happens” when those didn’t pan out?

I always assume that investigations will go nowhere in fact I think the whole point of the current SP is to slow walk and impede. I think I have made it clear I am not for a second term for Trump in 24 but that is really not the point. The level of attacks on Trump and the justification that many seem to make for the attacks I find troubling. They were tailing Schiff the other day in the hallway at the capital and asked him about the investigation into Biden and he actually said you can't run an investigation without evidence. It is like the man has never seen a mirror. I think this kind of politics is bad for our future.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SSFB said:

The truth is that Republicans have been whipped into a frenzy by a clown. That’s why court cases have gone the way they did. The Supreme Court rejected the election claims presented before them and just a year later overturned Roe v Wade. So when Republicans claimed that the SCOTUS was a corrupt liberal court, that was obviously false. 

At the same time, I think the people who think anyone of any significance is going to prison is a fairytale. 

If/when someone of significance actually does go to prison, I’ll shrug my shoulders and say I was wrong because I don’t give a fuck about any of these people. 

My point stands.  The Democratic party has crossed a line that hasn't been crossed since our founding.  Trying to jail an incumbent president over horse shit?  Do you see any bipartisanship, common ground being extended by the people who want to jail a guy who got the most votes of any incumbent president in history?  .What the fuck do you think is going to be the fallout?  You think you're just going to flame them all into silence?  Good luck with that.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

At the same time, I think the people who think anyone of any significance is going to prison are out of their minds. 

You dismiss everything that got us to Trump. Voters got a look at what an out of touch ruling class looked like during the Obama years. Say what you will but closed door meetings over Healthcare, weaponizing the IRS and the general treatment of the privileged class in Washington got us to Trump.  So you think more of the same in sweetheart deals to Hunter or obstruction of investigations is going to improve the situation? What happens when this two tiered system leads to someone not anti war like Trump? Was the Ukraine war inevitable or just a gulf of Tonkin moment?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My point stands.  The Democratic party has crossed a line that hasn't been crossed since our founding.  Trying to jail an incumbent president over horse shit?  Do you see any bipartisanship, common ground being extended by the people who want to jail a guy who got the most votes of any incumbent president in history?  .What the fuck do you think is going to be the fallout?  You think you're just going to flame them all into silence?  Good luck with that.  :lol: 

The fact that you think it’s all bullshit is why an olive branch can’t be extended to Trumpers. Extending an olive branch is a guaranteed way to take us further into bizarro world. 

Your candidate is on audio tape wanting the Georgia AG to “find 11,780 votes” and you claim that the Democrats rigged the election. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You dismiss everything that got us to Trump. Voters got a look at what an out of touch ruling class looked like during the Obama years. Say what you will but closed door meetings over Healthcare, weaponizing the IRS and the general treatment of the privileged class in Washington got us to Trump.  So you think more of the same in sweetheart deals to Hunter or obstruction of investigations is going to improve the situation? What happens when this two tiered system leads to someone not anti war like Trump? Was the Ukraine war inevitable or just a gulf of Tonkin moment?

Trump represents a different kind of out of touch ruling class. You can’t criticize the previous administrations as out of touch and then put that guy up as the alternative. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The fact that you think it’s all bullshit is why an olive branch can’t be extended to Trumpers. Extending an olive branch is a guaranteed way to take us further into bizarro world. 

Your candidate is on audio tape wanting the Georgia AG to “find 11,780 votes” and you claim that the Democrats rigged the election. 

Alan Dershowitz says this is exactly the conversation in the Al Gore camp in Florida.  Find me the votes is what is said make me the votes is what you want to hear.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump represents a different kind of out of touch ruling class. You can’t criticize the previous administrations as out of touch and then put that guy up as the alternative. 

I think you don't understand the Donald that well. He has never really been an elite, sure he has been rich but not a blue blood like the elites. 

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

As I said, here we are.  I have negative zero interest in debating what I think Trump was asking, vs what you seem to think he was asking.  I can only assume that the public sector echo chamber you at least used to work in, is the explanation for your out of touch views on the electorate.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Alan Dershowitz says this is exactly the conversation in the Al Gore camp in Florida.  Find me the votes is what is said make me the votes is what you want to hear.

Then those people need to take it to court or shut the fuck up.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As I said, here we are.  I have negative zero interest in debating what I think Trump was asking, vs what you seem to think he was asking.  I can only assume that the public sector echo chamber you at least used to work in, is the explanation for your out of touch views on the electorate.

Yeah those rural South Dakotan GOPers that I worked with were really involved in turning me against Republicans.

I realize that being true just doesn’t compute with you but understand this is why you shouldn’t make assumptions about the life experiences of others. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Then those people need to take it to court or shut the fuck up.

You think Bush's first action in office should have been the prosecution of the Al Gore campaign?  You see it is clear as day if you take Trump's name out of it and that is the point. What kind of governments allow the persecution of political enemies?

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think you don't understand the Donald that well. He has never really been an elite, sure he has been rich but not a blue blood like the elites. 

Oh I understand that just fine. It chaps his ass, it’s pretty obvious. Again, not a reason to check the box by his name. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You think Bush's first action in office should have been the prosecution of the Al Gore campaign?  You see it is clear as day if you take Trump's name out of it and that is the point. What kind of governments allow the persecution of political enemies?

Florida.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Oh I understand that just fine. It chaps his ass, it’s pretty obvious. Again, not a reason to check the box by his name. 

He does not like the blue bloods and he sure as has never tried to become one. It is the Mar a Lago that always sticks with me. The locals hated when he bought  that as whole area was a blue blood swamp. Trump's first act was to open up membership to anyone who's check cleared gone were the days of no one of color or wore a six pointed star. Trump was never out of touch like say John Kerry or the first Bush and every story you look back before politics that is the take away.