Check your account email address ×

Worst President ever?

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Without a doubt the worst of all time is Bush Jr , it’s not close. After that I’d say Biden is giving everyone a run. 

I still say Obama just based on the leftism he seeded throughout our government and what they're trying to shove up our ass these days..

• Like 1

Reagan was probably the best. What other president would order the worlds fastest jet to run figure 8’s over North Korea while the Chinese and Russians met for a meeting. The sonic booms had to be impressive AF. 

I saw a recent poll where even 50% of Democrats wanted a different nominee in the 2024 election. I think I've seen the number as high as 75%, right? So they'd love to get rid of him, but then you're stuck with Kamala Harris and so that presents an interesting scenario for them. How do you get rid of both of them? I mean, Kamala Harris is the least popular vice president in American history, even less popular than Dick Cheney after he shot someone. So that's saying something [and] that's the challenge for them," she explained on "The Big Weekend Show." 

:lol: This is a democrat senator from Minnesota speaking here. :lmao: 

Worst president for society is obunga.. Started a war with no end in site.. Started with Cambridge police acting stupidly for arresting a fellow jig..