Check your account email address ×

Uvalde shooter's cousin arrested in San Antonio for threatening to shoot a school

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nothing, I just was explaining why we have a cultural shift.  Might I remind you that you were the first to bring it up.  Then you got defensive and wanted to change it and claim I blamed all shootings on immigrants which I never did.

:lol:  You tried to scapegoat anyone who doesn’t fit your stereotype of an ‘American’.  Totally fucked up and why you’re an ignorant moron…..and dumb for good measure. 

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or US gun culture, easier access to guns than mental health professionals, US gun laws are becoming more lax, and as you’ve seen - gun lovers look for scapegoats instead of addressing the facts and issue.  Truth is they love their guns more than kids.  

Not necessarily the point I was trying to make as this cultural issue is world wide but yes it is possible that it provides a far easier method to gaining the attention they desire in their society. Other countries still have issues though.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Gun culture has been here for 250 years but now it's an issue because......guns of course 

Talk about taking the easy way out :slapping:

I think it's more to do with how children are being raised today compared to 250 years ago but if you want to make it about guns that's on you again.

Kids today feel a sense of entitlement on what they feel are their rights and freedoms and don't anyone dare tell them different.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I think it's more to do with how children are being raised today compared to 250 years ago but if you want to make it about guns that's on you again.

Kids today feel a sense of entitlement on what they feel are their rights and freedoms and don't anyone dare tell them different.

Back to my original comment that kids, people in general maybe, are fucked up today

Still pointing fingers….now it’s kids today but somehow the generation one belongs to is exempt?  The median age of a mass shooter is 32……but by all means keep looking for a scapegoat. 

So now all these school shooting are natural! Quit pointing fingers at them  :lol: We had the same amount 50, 75 , 100 years ago!

The scapegoat is the gun just because

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Back to my original comment that kids, people in general maybe, are fucked up today

Yup and sadly things are going to get worse before they get better. There's no denying that.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Gun culture has been here for 250 years but now it's an issue because......guns of course 

Talk about taking the easy way out :slapping:

Yep instead of trying to do something about they prefer to say " we tried ,but those damn Republicans "

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Well Americans love affair with killing people goes back quite a ways 

It's better that I don't comment on that as it upsets a few on here as has been established already.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Having to reclassify a mass shooting with as low as four people involved paints a pretty blatant picture.  Anything to get those scary guns in the headlines.  

And magically the numbers go up.  Do they ever classify gang shootings as and get those "mass shooters"

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And magically the numbers go up.  Do they ever classify gang shootings as and get those "mass shooters"

Product of how the kids were raised and the culture they were raised in?

Plant a potato get a potato?

Raising or lowering the bar for mass shootings really doesn't save any lives does it?