Check your account email address ×

Kushner Companies apologizes for using Trumps son-in-law to hawk visas to Chinese investors

Kushner Companies apologizes for using Trumps son-in-law to hawk visas to Chinese investors

Source: Raw Story

Kushner Companies, the business run by the family of President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, faced criticism this weekend when it gave a presentation to wealthy Chinese investors informing them that they could get American visas if they invested in the Kushners’ real estate projects.

During the presentation — which was billed as a way to “invest $500,000 and immigrate to the United States” by host company Qiaowa — one member of the Kushner family name-checked Jared Kushner and talked about his role in the White House. The relative also said that the project they were pitching “means a lot to me and my entire family.”

Now, courtesy of NPR, Kushner Companies has formally apologized for using the top White House adviser’s name in its presentation aimed at helping get wealthy Chinese business people visas to come to the United States.

“Kushner Companies apologizes if that mention of was in any way interpreted as an attempt to lure investors,” the company said in an official statement.

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/kushner-companies-apologizes-for-using-trumps-son-in-law-to-hawk-visas-to-chinese-investors/

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I speak for all of us, when I just say.............riveting.

Youve used that word twice today....With a man of your vocabulary....I expected more.... :news:

:lol:

can u imagine giving a visa to someone with a background in business and a min of 500k to invest in a USA development project  . don't they know we only take penny less people who will contribute nothing to society with zero intent of assimilation to western culture  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Youve used that word twice today....With a man of your vocabulary....I expected more.... :news:

:lol:

I am away from the computer most of the day, I check in a couple times a day when i have a few minutes.....its the same shit with this guy.  The forum is clogged up with his hard left news site bullshit .articles.  I don't know where he finds the energy to post such utter bullshit, day after day.  I have zero time for liars, and Mainecat has proven that honesty is not in his tool bag.   :lol: 

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am away from the computer most of the day, I check in a couple times a day when i have a few minutes.....its the same shit with this guy.  The forum is clogged up with his hard left news site bullshit .articles.  I don't know where he finds the energy to post such utter bullshit, day after day.  I have zero time for liars, and Mainecat has proven that honesty is not in his tool bag.   :lol: 

you know the cunt has you on ignore . the circle jerk 6 are the only ones allowed in his echo chamber