Check your account email address ×

Very real possibility

3 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:

@ArcticCrusher got :owned: trying to white knight :lmao:

Wtf are you chortling about and spiking the football over  now?  Both of us are obviously more successful and driven than you…….loser.  My phone works everywhere, but its not free dingus.  Is your flip phone free?   :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Wtf are you chortling about and spiking the football over  now?  Both of us are obviously more successful and driven than you…….loser.  My phone works everywhere, but its not free dingus.  Is your flip phone free?   :lol: 

Nothing is free, I have 100G of data on my plan and that includes US roaming and that is where I need it most of the time.  Places like Europe, you pay for the days you use it and it includes the data.

Don't think I've stayed in a hotel that still charges for wifi in 10 years, but world traveller Hall Monitor knows best.:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing is free, I have 100G of data on my plan and that includes US roaming and that is where I need it most of the time.  Places like Europe, you pay for the days you use it and it includes the data.

You must have some antique plan.  My phone works anytime, anywhere in the world there are antennas without extra fees ever, ie , no roaming.  Pretty much the defacto norm for business travel.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You must have some antique plan.  My phone works anytime, anywhere in the world there are antennas without extra fees ever, ie , no roaming.  Pretty much the defacto norm for business travel.

Not in Canada.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't need a plan to roam in Europe.

Nope just a release form from your Dr. and therapist! 

So roaming in Europe is all part of the plan?:lol:

tenor-1.gif

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Deepfaggot just said you're full of shit.

OMG what should I do?Unfriend him on FB? Post some mean tweets about him? :lol:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You thinks FS is important enough that you must post from Europe and your calling me a loser :lol:

It's good to know I'm always in your thoughts :lmao:

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Here comes the litany of personal questions so he can attempt to resolve his insecurities.  It always follows a big chest puff....

Nah, I think we now know all we need to know about you two geniuses.  Its clear at this point who’s insecure….Look in the mirror.  😆

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to feel better about yourself.  No one here will be surprised.

Yeah im feeling pretty good about myself, thanks!  Go make a pizza and take a picture of it!  :lol: 

• Haha 1