Check your account email address ×

Canceled

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nothing on cause yet. 

I'm sure the cause will be determined here shortly. The Canadian Covid Commission just has to check her status.

Either way still far too young.  

49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That chick was whacked bi-polar.. she had lots of mental issues That's what probably killed her

Well obviously not as sane and stable as you but that really isn't the point here is it?

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Her son committed suicide.... Some faulty genes in that family

Tough to deal with no matter the circumstances.  I know several who have gone through it and you are never the same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well obviously not as sane and stable as you but that really isn't the point here is it?

She had a son who passed away not long ago, might have something to do with her passing 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

She had a son who passed away not long ago, might have something to do with her passing 

That's as good a conspiracy theory as any I've heard so far. Holy fuck can't you guys wait to hear the facts before you invent them?

Sure she had mental issues but she ain't even cold yet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Tough to deal with no matter the circumstances.  I know several who have gone through it and you are never the same. 

No.... I agree....I know some who have lost their children also...alcohol/ and accidents.   No one ever thinks they will bury their kids b4 they go.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No.... I agree....I know some who have lost their children also...alcohol/ and accidents.   No one ever thinks they will bury their kids b4 they go.

My sister buried her only child 12 years ago.  She was never the same after 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Not quite the same but best bud just lost his son to an OD 6 weeks ago.Knew that kid since he was born

Just now, steve from amherst said:

My sister buried her only child 12 years ago.  She was never the same after 

I have a half sister that buried her only child a couple yrs ago. I talk to her on the phone or when im home. She cries all the time 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was suicide 

Me either 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Worst thing in the world. I have a older friend. His son was a couple years younger than me. Killed himself in HS . He still struggles with it. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Not quite the same but best bud just lost his son to an OD 6 weeks ago.Knew that kid since he was born

Most marriages don’t survive that. Lot of blaming and anger gets taken out on each other. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Most marriages don’t survive that. Lot of blaming and anger gets taken out on each other. 

His wife is having a very hard time. As is he but he hides it better or so he thinks.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I have a couple friends who've lost their kids to the opiod epidemic, and also know "several" people I work with or are friends with, who's kids are all fucked up with gender confusion.  I'm sure many of us do.  Fucked up times.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Men hide it and never deal with it untill it destroys them . 

I've known him since 6th grade and he lives around the corner. I'm doing my best to keep an eye on him. Worst part is he has another son with CP that has already outlived his supposed expectancy. Things are gonna get worse before they get better.