Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: 

Washington (CNN)The White House and congressional Republicans are in serious danger of not having enough votes to pass their health care bill.

Several Republicans have come out Monday against the current measure to repeal and replace Obamacare, bringing CNN's whip count to 21 Republicans -- mostly moderates -- opposed to the bill with another dozen lawmakers still undecided. 

And President Donald Trump, whose White House was optimistic the House could pass a bill Wednesday, once again muddied the waters by suggesting the measure may still be changed. 

"I want it to be good for sick people. It's not in its final form right now," he said during an Oval Office interview Monday with Bloomberg News. "It will be every bit as good on pre-existing conditions as Obamacare."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/republicans-continue-to-work-on-health-care/index.html

so they are still negotiating the bill . ha I thought u just had a insurance company sit down with some ex weather underground guys type it up then lock arms tell the people who vote on it they have to pass it to see what is in it and then stuff it us the tax payers ass ?

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so they are still negotiating the bill . ha I thought u just had a insurance company sit down with some ex weather underground guys type it up then lock arms tell the people who vote on it they have to pass it to see what is in it and then stuff it us the tax payers ass ?

Got any idea on the list of improvements from the R Bill :lmao: 

Hey snowryder, go ma

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

we are still waiting on your energy star rebuttal u have had 6 hours  

Selective flood control.

Anybody know how the new and improved R healthcare bill is coming along?  You know the one they've had 7 years to replace and have tried to do so 60+ times :lol: 

I hear this one is nearly free, covers everyone, and includes pre-existing conditions :lmao::lol::lmao:

Day 1 :lol: