Check your account email address ×

Indictment Doc

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read the indictment.

I did.  Did you?  Its a bad joke.  Tuckers 3rd podcast lays it all out nicely. Spend 13 minutes of your life listening to an alternative viewpoint, you might learn something.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did.  Did you?  Its a bad joke.  Tuckers 3rd podcast lays it all out nicely. Spend 13 minutes of your life listening to an alternative viewpoint, you might learn something.

Tucker told you how to think. Thanks for letting everyone know you can’t think for yourself.

it seems your OK with allowing Trump to steal top secret docs and show them to whoever risking American lives and our countries national security.

But yeah Tucker told you to think it’s OK.

Unfuckinbelievable

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Tucker told you how to think. Thanks for letting everyone know you can’t think for yourself.

it seems your OK with allowing Trump to steal top secret docs and show them to whoever risking American lives and our countries national security.

Unfuckinbelievable

You were told to think Trump colluded with the Russians. So there's that.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

An opinion is not a indictment by a federal grand jury in Florida…….bonehead.

Trumps a spy.

Trumps a spy, FFS you're and idiot. what she said makes what the dems are doing look very greasy

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Unfuckinbelievable

I would bet dollars to donuts that my information sources are far far more diverse than yours ever are or were. And for the record, I probably didn’t tune in to Tucker‘s show more than once every couple of weeks when he was on Fox, because I just don’t watch a lot of TV. But, I have been sure to tune in to his podcasts …..you should too.  Unfucking believable indeed, that the guy who is a walking talking DNC soundbite would say that.