Check your account email address ×

Boomer music gives Gen Z some schoolin’

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lots of good music that you’re incapable of appreciating 

Pretty sure I've heard of Led Zeppelin...I'm wondering how it got paired with a 15year old boy.....

Was the title autocorrected? Was it supposed to be groomer...that would make sense in your search history.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

that's amazing. buddy guy played close to to here but i couldn't get there. that would have been a good night

I saw him at a small venue in NH. George thorogood was the first band , he sucked. Buddy Guy and the young white dude he was grooming ( Quinn Sullivan ) fucking rocked the place . 

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

Never any interest in George. Blame it on radio. I’m sick of a lot of shit because of repetition. Many of those old bands I can’t listen to. Lots of modern rock out there

I hear ya , the only zz top I can listen to is the real old stuff that was never played.

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Pretty sure I've heard of Led Zeppelin...I'm wondering how it got paired with a 15year old boy.....

Was the title autocorrected? Was it supposed to be groomer...that would make sense in your search history.

You’re not an individual who’s capable of appreciating art on any level. 

26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Quit being a detestable piece of shit with all the accusations. Fucking assholes like you ruining every thread with the groomer crap.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit being a detestable piece of shit with all the accusations.

He’s just trying to even imaginary scores in his head. He’s the site score keeper. :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit being a detestable piece of shit with all the accusations. Fucking assholes like you ruining every thread with the groomer crap.

Okay Mr. Sanctimonious....I was responding to his shit. It's not like you don't fuck up alot of threads sniping. People in glass houses Jimmy, glass houses.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sleepybrew said:

i spent a lot of time at the local "metal church" and ended up listening to heavy stuff. tons of it , always finding more. this guy has an amazing voice

Does he sing at all or just screams?